Chapter 17

Jisung came over to watch more episodes of their anime and before Minho could even ask if he wanted to spend the night, he was already getting comfy under the covers. He snuggled up behind Minho and wrapped his arms around him, nuzzling into his back and getting ready to fall asleep. He did things like that all the time and Minho couldn't take it anymore. He thought about what Felix said and how it was worth the risk. How long could Minho keep sleeping next to Jisung, holding him and pretending he wasn't madly in love with him?

He suddenly sat up, shaking Jisung off as he asked "Why do you keep asking me to spend the night, spooning me and holding my hands and shit?

"What do you mean? I don't know... Why do you keep letting me do all those things?" Jisung asked defensively as he sat up too.

"Because I'm in love with you! I want to be near you always, but I need to know why you keep doing those things with me." Minho yelled, finally snapping and confessing.

Jisung's eyes went wide and he replied nervously "Don't you see hyung, it's because... I'm in love with you too..."

"I want to make sure you understand what I'm saying Jisung. I am IN love with you. I want to kiss you and hold you and..." Minho said, trailing off.

"And?" Jisung asked.

"And make love to you. Is that what you want with me?" Minho asked cautiously.

Jisung hesitated for a second before saying simply "Yes."

"You want all of that?" Minho asked, his face lighting up slightly.

"I want all of you." Jisung said seriously as he reached up to caress Minho's cheek.

Minho didn't wait even a second and grabbed Jisung's face, kissing him strongly. He pushed Jisung back against the bed as he slipped his tongue into his mouth sensually. His hands traveled under Jisung's shirt and grasped his tiny waist as he kissed him.

Soon he was pulling Jisung's shirt off, kissing and sucking his neck. Jisung moaned and squirmed under Minho's kisses, his neck being such a sensitive spot. "Hyung! I love you! I love you Minho hyung!" Jisung moaned, clawing at Minho's back as he brought his kisses further down his chest.

Tears began to flow from Minho's eyes as he returned his lips to Jisung's, and soon they were both crying as their mouths clashed against one another passionately. Jisung pulled off Minho's shirt and kissed him again. They kissed in between everything they did, like they were making up for all the missed kisses they could have shared over the years.

Minho removed Jisung's pants and underwear, kissing every inch of his skin. He planted soft kisses to Jisung's hips and inner thighs, full body shivers radiating through his small frame. His hands traveled all over Jisung's warm skin, caressing him in a way he had never been touched before. Minho paid close attention to every part of Jisung, making him feel so special and loved. Jisung's body trembled from pleasure and Minho hadn't even touched his leaking member.

Finally Minho kissed up the length of his shaft, bringing his plush lips around the tip, looking up at Jisung as he lowered his mouth further.

Jisung wrapped his fingers into Minho's hair and moaned breathily as he focused his mouth on the tip. Jisung's eyes rolled back as he pushed Minho's head down a little. Minho took the entirety of Jisung's cock into his mouth, gagging and slobbering messily. Jisung cried out, pulling Minho's head up to his face, kissing his wet and swollen lips.

After the kiss, Minho got out of bed, stripped the rest of his clothes off and walked to his dresser. He pulled out a box from the very back of the drawer, finding two lone condoms inside it. He excitedly waved the condoms at Jisung, causing him to giggle and cover his face.