Chapter 14

All 4 of them got dressed after the bathhouse and went their separate ways, with Felix following Changbin to his room. "Thanks for doing this Yongbok, I really do prefer your massages and my muscles actually are so tense. The bath helped some but I know your strong hands will be much more effective. I truly don't understand how such small hands could be so strong." Changbin said, chuckling nervously.

"Do you want to sit down and I get started on your shoulders?" Felix asked.

"I feel like it would be best if I lay down so you can really get in there and access my entire back." Changbin said as he pulled his shirt off. Felix's eyes widened as he stood in front of the shirtless Changbin. "Sorry, is this okay? I figured this way it could be like a legit massage, I even have some oil I have been using for my dry winter skin that you could use." Changbin added.

Felix gulped as he said "Okay but please don't strip completely naked like most people do in massages..."

Changbin laughed and got the oil from his bag, handing it to Felix before laying down on his stomach in the middle of the bed. He brought his arms up and rested his chin on his hands, his biceps deliciously flexed in that position. "I... don't know how best to reach your back from this angle..." Felix said nervously.

"Just straddle my back like you have done in the past." Changbin said.

'Right... Like I have done in the past... When you were fully clothed and I was better at controlling my bodily functions...' Felix thought as he got on the bed and straddled Changbin's waist, resting back on his ass and hips. He squirted the oil onto Changbin's wide, muscular back and rubbed it into his skin slowly.

His skin was warm and smooth, Felix massaged the oil into his shoulders and all over his back, really working out the knots and tension in his muscles. Soon Changbin was moaning and groaning with every strong grasp and Felix gulped nervously at the sounds.

"Fuck... Yongbok, your hands really are magical." Changbin said in a low, moaning tone.

Felix's eyes flicked open wide at Changbin's low tone as he asked shakily "Wow, hyung... It r-really feels that good?"

"Better than good, it feels fantastic." Changbin groaned as he rested his head down.

"It's not too rough?" Felix asked as he bent down to use his elbow in between Changbin's shoulder blades.

"No, I like it rough." Changbin said in a strained voice as Felix really dug into his back.

Felix bit his lip hard to hold in a noise as he sat up quickly. Changbin had no idea what his words and sounds were doing to him. His dick began to harden against Changbin's back and he prayed that he wouldn't notice as he desperately tried to think of other things but nothing was working. He was too far gone with the scent of the oil, the sight of Changbin under him and the feel of his body between his legs.

"Why did you stop? Do you want me to do you now?" He asked, obviously talking about switching to him massaging Felix.

Felix couldn't handle the words and felt a full hard on forming in his pants as he climbed off of him quickly saying "I-I'm sorry hyung but I have to go. I am n-not feeling well." He then headed to the door without turning back around.

"Wait, Yongbok... What's wrong?" Changbin asked as he propped himself up on his elbows.

"I promise I am okay, hyung. I will just see you tomorrow..." Felix stuttered before leaving the room faster than the speed of light.

'Oh my God! I'm pathetic! I'm a mess! Maybe Minho hyung was right, maybe I just need to get laid already. Wait, did I misread what was going on with Changbin hyung... Was him asking me to come to his room for a massage and taking off his shirt and everything actually foreplay? Was he planning on hooking up with me and I just ran off like a scared little kid because I got a boner?? How will I ever know? Should I just make a move like Minho hyung said?' Felix thought frantically as he returned to his hotel room. 'But I can't go back now, it's too embarrassing. God, why am I such a screw up?' He thought as he plopped down on his bed, face down on his pillow.