He saw smth kept in his night stand. He saw it was his project all completed and done perfectly.

He saw a note with it. He opened it.

"Sry for destroying your project earlier. I remade it for you. Sry again"

~Y/n

He kept the note aside and looked at the project.

Jungkook: i shouldn't have shouted at her that way

He said feeling guilty for his acts yesterday.

He got out of the bed and quickly went to take a bath. After he was done he packed his bag and went downstairs.

He saw all BTS members there except Taehyung and Y/n

Jungkook: where's bunny?

He asked as he sat down.

Yoongi: Taehyung and y/n went early to the university as they had some work.

He said as he continued eating with others. Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook (in mind): i need to say sry to her. I talked very rudely with her.

He said to himself.

...............................

Jungkook was walking around the university trying to find y/n. He already submitted his project so now he's trying to find her.

He was walking past one of the teachers cabin when her heard smth.

Teacher: what is this behaviour huh y/n!?

Jungkook got curious so he stayed there to listen what the teacher was saying.

Teacher: you were the top student of our university in the first semester what happened to you huh!?

She scolded.

Teacher: first of all you did so poorly in your second semester and now you are saying that you didn't do your project which contains marks for your third semester huh!?

Jungkook (in mind): shit! Don't tell me that it was her project which she gave me. Why would she do that!!?

He said to himself and walked away feeling really guilty about what he did yesterday.

Y/n: I-i am sry, Ma'am.

Teacher: your sry won't get you marks right? I know you are the younger sister of the owner of this University but don't expect me to treat you any different than the door other students.

Y/n nodded looking down.

Teacher: Mr.Seokjin himself told us not to treat his siblings any different. You know that right?

She nodded again.

Teacher:  Just because you couldn't complete your project don't expect me to be easy on you during the third semester exams ok?