Jungkook: the marks will be added in our third semester.

Hobi: do it nicely then.

He said as he got up with other.

They nodded and all of them went to their respective rooms.

Y/n went to her room and started completing her project.

Y/n: why is it soo boring

She said to herself with a pout.

..............................

Time skip....

Y/n was almost done with the project but she needed a purple marker which she didn't have.

Y/n: I'll ask Jungkook

She said as she got up from the study table.

She went out of her room and went to Jungkook's room. She knocked but got no response.

She went inside and saw no one.

She heard some noises from the bathroom.

Y/n: he must be in the washroom

She said to her self. She looked at Jungkook's study table and saw his project that was kept there.

She looked through it.

Y/n: it's good

She said to herself. That's when her phone rang indicating that someone message her.

She kept the project papers down and removed her phone from her pocket.

The message was from a unknown number. She opened the message and her eyes widen.

"You'll die soon, Kim Y/n"

She stumbled on her steps, reading the message. Her elbow hit the flower vase on the table as all the water fell from if. She didn't realise that all the water spilled on Jungkook's project.

Jungkook: WHAT THE FUCK!

She flinched hearing his voice. She quickly kept her phone back.

Jungkook:  what did you do!!

He walked towards her. He took his project sheets that were drenched in water and all the ink was flowing down.

Y/n: i-i am- *cut off*

Jungkook: you sry won't recover the project will it!!?

He shouted at her.

Jungkook: it took me almost a week to complete it!!

Y/n: i didn't mean t- *cut off*

Jungkook: get out of my room!

He pushed her outside. Not to harshly.

Jungkook: great now I'll get a zero and a big amount of scolding too

He said to himself, sarcastically. Y/n Heard everything he said as she was still outside his door.

He had no option. Ofc he couldn't complete the project in one night which almost took him a week to complete.

He sighed and went to his bed. He took the blanket over his head and slept.

..............................

Next Morning...

Jungkook woke up and stretched his arms as he sat up on the bed.