Chapter 5: Aftermath

Start from the beginning

Chase: Is everyone okay?

Zuma: We're fine, dudes. But I think we need a MONDO bath. 

Rocky: (instantly wakes up, startled) NOT A BATH! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!

Everyone else: Rocky!

Then they gave their awakened friend a hug to show their gladness.

Marshall: Thought we lost you, Rocky.

Rocky: I'm just glad we survived.

Then the six look around to see the destruction that happened. 

Chase: This can't be. (Breathes heavily) 

Marshall: Our home.

Rocky: (looks at Tundra's present to Chase, still intact) Our friends. (Sheds a tear)

Zuma: (looking at PupPacks) Our PupPacks. Our uniforms.

Skye: (looks at the remains of the puphouses and vehicles) This is worse than the Pup Tower in Adventure City.

Rubble: (on his knees and screaming in anguish) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rubble is seen mourning the destroyed pup treat dispenser. He weeps over its shattered remains. Chase sniffles and starts to walk away. He can't believe this had to happen on his birthday. And the PAW Patrol anniversary. Then he trips over a lever. He stumbles and then sees that he's done something. The ground starts shaking in the area where the Lookout used to be.

Chase: Uh oh. Guys! Watch out!

Then the floor falls, with the six pups as well. It falls down to the basement. The pups groan at what happened just now.

Rocky: (irritated) HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GONNA FALL TODAY?!?!

Zuma: (groaning) Ow. (Gasps) Dudes! I remember this place!

Rubble: Me too! We haven't used this place since . . . 

Marshall: 2018?

Rubble: Yeah!

Skye: This is the basement where we hid the meteor that landed back then. 

Chase: We put the meteor here after we stopped using it when Ryder made the meteor badges.

Marshall: At least a couple months before the meteor in Adventure City.

Chase: Yeah. 

Skye: I wonder if the meteor is still here.

Rocky: Could be.

Chase: Could be?! I was with Ryder when we put that space rock away.

Marshall: Then you can take us to it.

Zuma: So do you know where it is?

Chase: I hope so. It was at least a couple years ago. But I have a hunch. Follow me.

Then the pups follow Chase to a giant, glass, squarish case with the meteor inside! Chase puts in the code. 2 - 0- 1 - 3. The case opens and the meteor rolls out. The pups got out of its way. Then they see it still glows that goldish-yellow glow from inside the rock. The pups' faces lit up. The light resembles hope. It was dim before, but once it shows up, it nearly blinds your eyes. They see their paws glow up as they once did.

Chase: Hmm. Let me test this out.

Then Chase ran at super speed but runs into a giant crate.