chapter 7: homo tanks

👅Ivy pov👅
I rubbed my eyes as I tried to make sense of my surroundings. I was stuck in dungeon 😯😯 with pink walls❓❓ and the pink was the exact same bubblegum pink shade of my pu-

🐠third person pov🐠 
Suddenly, a tank drove into the dungeon's walls. A T-90 to be more specific. Somehow it had teleported from the Himalayas to Regina's dominatrix dungeon.
A lanky quirked up white boy who was goated witth the sauce walked out, helmet in hand.
"Jawhol kommandant" he saluted. Ivy was confused because he was covered in pink glitter (Regina squirt)
Ivy was befuddled and started breakdancing...

🌸IN REGINA BEDROOM🌸
Her neon pink alarm clock rang at exactly 6:99am.
Regina Jogesh had just woken up. She dominantly dismissed her alarm like the dommy mommy she was. She got up and walked to her  bathroom on her nimble size 4 feet to use her rose toy first thing in the morning.
She opened CCTV footage to jork off to Ivy, whcih is wen she saw tamk 🤯🤯
"NOOOO NOOOO NOOOOO!!", Regeorgejogesh blared. "HE'S.... HES HERE!!! HE CANT BE HERE... AT LEAST NOT CLOSE TO MY PRECIOUS IVY..."

When Regona at the dommy dungeon she forgor ☹️ passwor. So she was trappe d 😲😲

🦹homophobe's pov🦹
I'd been starving for days and  stranded in the cuntenserven valley. All i could see was the vast expense of the squirt river and the slay leaves.
And then..
I saw...
A pink dungeon.
I immediately dashed towards it, with no belongings other than my neon green guitar which i stole from a homeless person and the money I had procured by increasing the rent of a single mom. (I eventually got arrested for misuse of power and also some minor felonies like manslaughter and cannibalism, but those are negligible. I can't believe they didn't let me increase rent by 900%.) So I ran away from prison by seducing the reptile guards and ended up here.
Upon entering the dungeon, i saw tank boy and the most gorgeous gorl I had ever seen.
Tank boy was huddled in a corner, mumbling something in German, while ivy sat 120 feet away from him. Looking at Ivy, i simply just burst into song.

Homophobe's Ballad

oh woah oh oh yeah
oh woah oh oh oh ohhhh
yeah
you are so delicious
I wanna make yiu my missus
But you are a girl
And I am girl
I am homophobic
So this relation will be catastrophic
Oh oh yeah
Woah oh oh yeah
I wanna taste your PÔÕSÄY 👅
I wanna be your slave
But I cannot commit
For i am not GAAAAYYY🎸🎵

Ivy was too stunned to speak. She started vigorously rotating and drew matching hearts with her squirt on her and homophobe's cheek.
"hey yk wgat this reminds me of? so there was this thing called IFF-"
"SHUT UP TNAK BOY!!!" Ivy and homophobia yelled in unison. They looked at each other, lust in their toes and love in their eyes.
"woah ..  Were so similar 🥺💖" said ivy delicately.
"Ya ... I agre 🥺🥺💖" agreed homphobe. (She agreed)
They leaned forward for a kiss.
Just as their lips were about to touch.. someone beoke into the dungeon

REGINE 😱😱

But that wasn't the bad part...
It was who was behind her.
A burly 10 foot tall figure.

Aaron.

🤸🌸✨to be continued ✨🌸🤸

Xoxo
Gopiss girl