chapter 5 the reawakening

💕Piss guy pov💕
Aaron cock stood up to point in the direction that we're supposed to walk in. I wanted to make it wear a tiny hat. It was so long and vegan friendly. My belly button tingled from arousal. I feared i would piss my usual yellow piss, but luckily my tuxedo was yellow to camouflage it.
"A-awon!!! I tink i know wut to do. :3" said Ivy.
"What is it, my little cumball?"
"We can nuke France with the help of Ireland. :3"
I fumed. I was extremely furious. It was as if they were trying to degrade my precious Frence. However, Aaron's voice only made the condition of my bladder ameliorate. I was ready to explode anytime.
Oh no ...
Here it com

💕 Ivy's Pov💕
I could not believe my eyes.
Piss guy had... Pissed?!?!! That too all over my precious Aaron.
I was concerned how extraordinarily yellow his piss was, so I flew to Ireland to get some tissues to help clean up.

🇰🇿Ireland Pov🇰🇿
Pull up  in the monsta automolibe gansta with a bad bitcg tgat came from Pee lanka yah im in the tonka colour of willy wonka Omg who up wonking tgeir willy. ✋✋✋I KNWO I AM ✋✋👏👏👏

🐿️Back in the Bat cave🐿️
Aaron was thoroughly drenched in yellow liquid from Piss guy's peepnus. It reeked of shampoo. Why was his piss so aromatic? Aaron was disgusted. That wasn't very manly for someone named Piss GUY. Peiss guy whimpered and shuddered as he tucked his tail between his legs. "I'm sowey batdaddy."
Aaron growled. He snapped his finger and Alfredo appeared with a change of clothes. 
Piss guy's eyes widened as Aaron did the unexpected... He undressed in front of piss guy.

👣Aaron Pov👣
Hmph. Minor setback. However I am a manly man with another manly(?) man. I sjall now undress and this manly man will not have homosexual thjoughts simce he is str8🤘🤘

🔥Back At Ivy 🔥
Ivy was stranded in Iceland. She'd accidentally typed in Iceland instead of Ireland in Google maps and now she was stranded in the middle of Ice.
She was in despair until... a light bulb appeared above her brain!! 💡 She grabbed the bulb and started ed chomping it until she brcame charged woth enogh elwctrititty ro starr a fire 🚒🔥. Tgeb she burnt Iceland and made her way back to BatmanBatCave.

💛 Piss guy Pov 💛
My Pp is virtual anf erect.. his Greek god 🅱️ody is roo mucg dor me roo hanfle. 👺👺. His sharp, chiseled jawline, his perfectly sculpted abs, his tight buttocks... They were all too mucg dor me to handle. Oh no i tink i am abour to Kum

TO BE CONTINUEd