21: back to school

Iris

We were going back to school tomorrow and the thought itself made me shiver and I hated it.

"I will see you tomorrow at school gatina"he said and I nodded at him as he left placing a kiss on my lips.

"Well guys let's get into bed"I said and laughed softly when both of the kids went to my room and slept there causing me to smile as it cuddled up between them.

"We love Lyson" they said and I giggled "oh.. so you don't love me now?"I asked and they smiled while Sam sat down.

"Well.... He did buy us stuff and took us on a weekend getaway so yeah... We are pretty much sold... And he's your boyfriend now which means we can go and stay with him"they said and I shook my head pulling her back down.

"If you don't end up sleeping in the next ten minutes I'm going to break up with him"I said and they both turned sleeping causing me to smile as I looked up.

I went to the bathroom and changed my hair colour to it's original glory and I  smiled to myself.

This was certainly not right, I couldn't afford to catch feelings for him and not leave him... Just two months and graduation so that means that I'll no longer need to stay here.

I'll move out of town and start a fresh start without any bad memories and disturbances because this city has too many of them.

I drifted off to sleep and as usual I woke up at half past five and got the kids ready for school and when I was done I quickly finished up for university.

I entered the campus smiling and I smiled when Ben came giving me a huge hug which had me burst into millions and millions of laughter.

"Hey boo... Where were you this weekend... I was calling you so that we can have some time off and have fun" he said and I scoffed.

"Are you not tired of trying mi amor... If you want to see me come to my house because I don't do clubs"I said and he smiled taking my books holding my hand.

"I know I know... you are my innocent little girl and would never step your foot in one but then... You would want me to be happy right? Please don't tell me you're still a virgin because I'll have to make arrangements" I joked and I laughed hitting his chest with my free hand.

We entered the class and I sat down with Ben beside me as always.

"Mr Lyson Black, the professor is the guy that's sponsoring my studies" I said and he gasped causing me to giggle.

We were both giggling like little girls still holding hands and he smiled widely.

"Eermm.... I've been waiting for you to finish up your little chat from the moment you walked in like love birds.. so are you done?" The voice came from behind and I shook at the time and we both looked at each other.

"Sorry sir" Ben and I said at the same time which made us giggle a bit.

"At the end of the class I want to see you both" he said and I smiled as he began teaching.

He wasn't even staring my direction but he will be doing that soon.

Ben drifted off together with the whole class daydreaming about him and that's when I decided to tease him.

I spread my legs wide open and I smiled taking the pen I was holding trail to my lace underwear.

"And as I was saying, solid geometry is about..." He trailed off when his eyes met mine and I opened my mouth slowly as pleasure began to surface.

He shook his head and sat down causing me to smile widely as the pen went inside my closed walls.

He looked at me and then my lower area and I decided that's all.

I plugged it out from inside me and took the pen in my mouth licking it and smiled widely at him.

"Sir...  Can I get a pass I need to use the washroom" he groaned in annoyance because he knew the class was about to finish in about five minutes.

I went outside for seven and decided it was the best time to come in.

When I walked in I gasped seeing Ben sitting with lyson who was sending dangers to him with his eyes.

Why was he so mad at Ben... My poor baby.

Hehehe

Another update guys

Thanks for reading

Love you😍❤️

Credits Lyson0cool