15

Belle
We're back at my place so i could get ready for our double date. I was still nervous.

After i did my makeup I put on a black body con dress with spaghetti straps and paired it with a red shrug sweater. I put on silver accessories to match and black platform heeled ankle boots before heading out of the bathroom back to Greyson.

He looked at me like a deer in headlights "is this too much?" i asked rethinking all the decisions i just made. He swallowed before shaking his head.

"No, no." he said clearing his throat "you look amazing"

"thanks" i said smiling knowing i was getting pink in the cheeks.

I turned around and grabbed myself a water because i will not let him see me blush. I grabbed his keys tossing them to him before walking out to which he followed.

Once we got there i tried shaking my nerves the best i could and put on the act. He opened my door for me and helped me out of the car.

We walked in and saw Anna and Ethan already seated "shit are we late" i whispered in his ear.

"no we're fine bells" he whispered back as we approached and kissed my cheek before sitting down. I'm definitely turning pink again.

"Hey so glad you guys could make it" ethan said with a smile.

"hey i'm anna" she said with a smile, she's really pretty. She's got dark black hair, pretty dark skin and the most crystal like blue eyes i've ever seen.

"i'm belle it's nice to meet you" i said back in reply with a smile.

"so where'd you two love birds meet?" ethan asked prying.

"calculus class, she was my tutor but now that she's my girlfriend i've got a two in one" greyson said happily with a smile.

"ah 'tutoring' got you guys freaky" he laughed before continuing "i mean it's cool everyone's got their thing, i'm just shocked someone finally tied him down. must be really good" he winked at greyson.

Greyson turned his head and looked at me. I look like the deer in headlights now i'm sure.

"what would you guys like for your drinks"
saved by the waiter thank god, i look up to see alex as our waiter. Now i'm frozen again.

Greyson quickly grabs my hand and rubs it gently with his thumb while we held hands. "water for us" he responded blankly.

I could tell he was trying to hold back his anger that Alex was here let alone our waiter.

"us too thanks" ethan said then looked at Greyson.

"did you see that guys shiner?" he laughed.

"yeah" he said blankly.

"yo what's up?" he asked concerned.

"nothing" he responded then looked at me "what are you getting" he said lowly.

"salad" i responded because honestly i lost my appetite and i don't think i could take more than that without vomiting. He just nodded back understanding.

"shit i left my wallet in the car, we'll be right back" Greyson said grabbing my hand taking me with him.

When we got to the car he stopped in front of it "if you want to go we can leave right now, we don't have to stay i can make up an excuse" he said still holding on to my hand.

I brought his hand up to my mouth and gave it a small kiss then shook my head.

"he can't do shit especially with you around. let's go put on a show" i said with a smile.

"that's my girl" he said lowly as we walked back, i think he meant for me not to hear it, but i did. I smiled to myself as we walked back in.