2

Greyson
This was my second year of college so i got it down first run. I woke up at 9:30 and brushed my teeth and put on some black sweats with a white graphic t-shirt before eating a quick granola bar with some water before heading off to my 10 o'clock class.

I hopped in my car parking 10 minutes before class and was walking over to meet some of my friends before class as i walked up the side walk i noticed a light glaring from a window that caught me off guard causing me to trip and hit some car.

When i turned around i saw a girl in the window giving a confused face which honestly made me want to laugh but i held it while she walked out to confront me.

I looked down at her, like really looked down because damn she's short. Her bright green eyes caught me off guard that i didn't even hear what she was going on about so i just introduced myself assuming she was doing the same.

"I'm Greyson" i said with a smirk.

"Okay Greyson why the hell would hit my car?" she said coldly.

yeah so not introducing herself apparently

"Oh yeah, my bad i tripped" I said with a small laugh

" 'tripped' " she said repeating me before taking a deep breath before continuing "then why are you still standing here, go on" she said waving me off. 

I put my hands up and walked back a few steps before turning around walking to class noticing she was storming in the same direction i was trying to catch up to apologize properly but she was walking faster than i'd imagine someone as short as her would be able to.

"Yo Grey!" i heard Ethan yelling in the distance before approaching me.

"Hey what's up?" i responded looking at her still which caused my friends head to whip around.

"distracted much? what about shelby, i heard you too last night" he said patting my back and i finally break my stare when she gets through the doors.

"right yeah lots of fun, i'll catch up with you later i can't be late first day" i said rushing off into the same doors as i hear him say "that doesn't sound like the Greyson i know!" and a distant laugh.

I walk in with one minute to spare before scanning the room for her. I see her seats in between too people but a seat above her so i go make myself comfortable in that chair instead. I throw my backpack down and grab sheet of paper with a pencil as if i'm going to actually pay any attention.

After class everyone got up, but she was still gathering her things. I was trying to rack my brain on what to say to her but i couldn't think of anything for the first time i'm pretty sure in my life.

She unnerved me and i didn't like that. I walked up to her anyways with nothing in mind on what to do or say.

She stands up and bumps into me because she wasn't paying attention "i'm so sorry i" she said before cutting off when she looks at me "oh it's you" she said coldly and started to walk the other way.

"disappointed much?" i said with a laugh i was kinda hurt.

"Nope just don't see a reason to apologize to you, later Greyson" she said but said my name in a mocking way. I don't like her but i want her to like me.

I rush towards her and get in front of her way before her hand can meet the door to exit "what do you want?" she said looking up at me clearly annoyed.

"What's your name" i asked and she laughed but in a very annoyed way "I don't have to tell you my name, now move" she said ducking underneath my arm and pushing the door open walking out.

Whats her deal.