Why is it repeating again?

Start from the beginning

"I can't live like that!" She said.

"You said you wanted to do a mutual trust contract first!" He said.

__________________

Y/N was jumping on Taehyung's clothes which were on the floor of her bedroom.

She groaned in frustration.

"Someone would think that I'm the hostage and he is the kidnapper." She said to herself.

She sat on the floor and made the meditation pose. She closed her eyes. Then she took a deep breath.

"Y/N just endure it for only three months. Then I'll have to never see him until I die." She said to herself. Then she opened her eyes and smiled.

_________________

Next Morning

Y/N heard a knock on door. She went to open the door and saw Jimin in front of her.

"Oh Jiminah you came!" She said.

"No dear, I'm still on my way. It will take 5 more minutes to reach your house." Jimin replied with a sweet smile.

She made a 'done with you' face.

"Anyways, come inside I wanna talk to you." She said and went towards the couch. Then she sat on the couch. Jimin followed the action.

"Bark!" Jimin said as soon as he sat on the couch.

"Alright s- Wait! What did you just say?"

"Bar- I mean say what you talk about." He said.

"So Jiminah! As you know I'm a jobless person right now." She started.

Jimin nodded.

"And I don't have enough money stored." She said and he again nodded.

"Moreover, this jerk eats like a pig, wears clothes like he is going to a ball even when he is at home, wants expensive water and expensive food like he's a chief guest at some kind of party, wants the strawberry milkshake of weird companies, wants clothes of weird expensive brands and calls them cheap and what not. What does he think of himself? Does he think of himself as a delicate angel who just fell from heaven? Arrogant, Brat, cock, dicknose, emptyhead, fa-"

"Woah, woah, calm down bro!" Jimin said while signing with his hands.

"Then what am I supposed to do when that jerk doesn't let me live a peaceful life?"

"Is this the important thing for which you called me here?" He asked her.

"No it's no-"

"Then I'll listen to your sad story some other time. For now tell me that important thing." He said while sipping the juice from the glass.

"Yeah, so as I said he eats like a pig, wears clothes like he is goi-"

"Oh please Y/N! Don't start again! Get straight to the point." Jimin said while interrupting her.

"Okay so now I'm getting straight to the point." She said.

"Yeah I'm listening." He said while placing the empty glass of juice on table.

"I want a- no I need a part-tim- no I need some part-time jobs." She said.

"Alright! But what do you mean by SOME part-time jobs?" He asked with one raised brow.

"Bus seeing the eating capabilities and life style of this pig, I need at least four part time jobs." She said.

"Don't over stress yourself Y/N. You can earn enough money from only one. If still you need some more money or anything, you can ask me anytime." He said.

"What the fvck Jimin! You can't waste your money on me. Your mother can need medical help anytime. Then how'll you pay for the expensive hospital bills." She said.

"Don't worry, I'll borrow money from someon-"

"NO! Just help me getting some part time jobs." She stated firmly.

"Alright madam!" He said.

"There is a friend of mine. His mother owns a cafe. You can work there. I'll arrange some other part-time jobs too soon." He said further.

She nodded.

"By the way, where is he about whom you were lecturing from then?" Jimin asked Y/N.

"Oh! He is in the hall." She replied.

_______________

"Wow! I'm seeing this Gucci boy in something other than Gucci!" Jimin said while looking at Taehyung.

"I had to adjust myself with her lifestyle." Taehyung replied.

"Adjust? That something is too much expensive. This sweatshirt is of fuckin' 1,500,000 won! What was it? Yeah, Mall Gorilla!" She said.

"W-what? G-gorilla? A few minutes ago you were calling him pig, now you are calling him gorilla!" Jimin said while laughing.

"It's Nall Bamorae, not Mall Gorilla! But wait! Did she call me a PIG!? YAH! HOW DARE YOU!" Taehyung said.

"I will do whatever I want." She replied.

"How can you call this handsome face a pig?" Taehyung said.

"With my mouth! Taehyung is a pig, oink! oink!" She said.

"YAH! I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU'LL ROT IN THE PRISON!"

"Only in your dreams dude!" She replied.

"Wha-"

"Calm down guys! Order! Order! Order!" Jimin said while signing with his hands.

"Now who is this Chipmunk?" Taehyung said out of nowhere.

"Chipmunk!" Y/N bursted into laughter hearing this.

"YAH! You are my best friend! You're supposed to be on my side."

"But wait! It isn't the first time! For the third time, I'm her best friend!" Jimin said.

"Whatever!" Taehyung said.

"I'm sorry!" Y/N said to Jimin while suppressing her laugh.

"But not sorry!" She said and again bursted into laughter.

"Aish! Why is it repeating again?" Jimin said and made a 'done face'.

TO BE CONTINUED......

-------♦♦♦♦------

Hi everyone! I hope you all are fine. Thank you so much for reading this book till here. I'm writing whatever shit is coming in my mind.

How did you feel about the chapter? Share your reviews. If you liked the chapter, then don't forget to hit the vote button. I would appreciate it a lot.

I thank the one who hit the vote button and I thank the one who didn't hit the vote button too.

I thank once again everyone who is reading this shit till here.

My none sense ends here.

Bye........