My mom and dad did not object when I opened up my decisions to them. I also told them that I wanted to learn how to be independent.

{But I'm just really worried about unnie}

I know my parents are also concerned about unnie's, that they immediately agreed with me.

Jennie's been living independently for quite some time now, so I tried to convince her of the benefits of me living with her.

I just told her that it's better for her to have someone with her, that atleast she will have someone to share the bills and it could help her save enough and the remaining could also add to pay her debt to Lisa, at least now she permitted me.

Yes, I'm aware that they have an agreement with regard to her previous debt.

When Lisa offered her the deal that she accepted, I somehow liked the idea because at least Lisa could be trusted, and unnie is now safer than those loan sharks.

But what I have witnessed this early morning worries me.

I know it's their lives, and I have no say about it, but unnie is still my cousin, and I'm worried.

All along, I just thought unnie and Lisa were just friends, working together and professionally, but I have no idea that they are into each other.

{Or are they really?What if..}

All I know is that Jennie and Taehyung still love each other. I know that because I've witnessed their struggles, and they try to work it out.

I thought they were just waiting for their right moment to come, and they would be back with each other arms once they were settled.

{Aish, I even thought, at last, I will be going to witness a story like Jennie's parents. But again, who knows. We can never tell.}

Now that Jennie is happy with her work and can sustain herself while Taehyung is becoming known to his field of work. I thought in no time they would be together again.

Yes, Im also aware of this because Taehyung still communicates with me, and he's still constantly checking on unnie to me even if he's far away.

And he said he is preparing something when he comes back.

Now I'm even more worried, but whatever what my cousin decides, I will support her, and that's for sure. I just have to talk to her first.

{I hope this loomed feelings that I'm having right now will not happen.}

It has been hours since Jisoo sent me home, and I've been waiting for Jennie to arrive.

I want to talk to her, I want to know because I don't want to see the three of them to get hurt, especially my cousin.

Then I heard a muffled sounds coming from outside, and someone's punching the code at the door lock.

I know it's Jen unnie because it's only Jennie, me, and my girlfriend Jisoo, who knows the code and Jisoo already left.

When the door opens, I pretend that I'm busy watching shows at the TV.

It really is unnie with Lisa who came.

Lisa often comes to our apartment either to drop off Jennie because they are late at work or she will fetch Jennie up because they have an early appointment.

They will just briefly talk and have some coffee for a while, and Lisa will go home. And that's it. Nothing intimate. But now it is different.

Their body movements are different. The glow in their eyes when they look and talk at each other are different

{Oh man they look like teens who are just starting to date. It's cute, though. But I still want to know.}

"Hi Chaeng."

They both greeted. I just smiled and nodded. They were still holding hands, and I noticed something on unnie's finger.

{Is that? OMO! Is this for real?! Isn't it so sudden?}

Unnie noticed my surprised face looking at her hands, and then she openly showed the ring to me and said.

"Yes, Rosie, I said yes to her."

They both looked so happy, I immediately got up from the couch and hugged unnie, and though its obvious, when I pulled from the hug, I still asked.

"Are you happy, unnie?"

Without a second thought, she answered to me,

"Yes, Rosie, I am. And I only felt this joy when my parents were still alive."

It almost made me tear up, but I tried to hold it in. Then, I looked at Lisa and said,

"I have no idea that you are both into each other, I just know you are friends. But even if you are both just friends back then, you've proven that you can protect her, and you really care for her. I can see that you are both happy now, and I want to trust you on this, Lisa. Just promise me that you will love her and always be there for her. Or else, even if you're a billionaire, I will hunt you down. Do you hear me?"

I thought it would scared her, but instead, she squeezed my cheeks and said

"Aw, this baby chipmunk is so cute!"

And then suddenly her face turned serious but still with a glow and said to me.

"I love her Chaeng from the very first time I saw her. But I respect her being her friend. And now that she gave me a chance to be her lover and her partner for life, I will always show her my love for her in the best way that I can. You can depend on that."

I just nodded to her sincerity and hugged her, too.

Then suddenly I heard unnie's fake cough, and when I looked at her, she had this face like she was going to kill us. So I told her,

"Hey, unnie, what's with that look, huh? Don't worry, she's all yours. I already have my rabbit, and Lisa is not even my type. Duh?"

After saying that, she showed me her gummy smile and again hugged me tight and said,

"I know, Rosie, I'm just messing with the both of you. Ok?"

I just laughed while nodding and said to myself

{Weh?! Seriously unnie?}

Then she pulled from the hugged, looked at me, and said,

"I know I can count on you, Rosie, and thank you for accepting us,"

Should I ask her still? If it's already obvious, she's so wipped with Lisa.

🐿🐈🐥

----

A/N

Happy birthday, to ever so cute but equally gorgeous Jennie Ruby Jane Kim! Congrats on your new endeavor as the CEO/Founder of Odd Atalier. We love you!

( ˘ ³˘)💙💙💙🎂🥳🥂🎉🎈