Summary (I wont be finishing this book so <3)

Everything starts with German Empire not wanting to get out of his bed

Austria-Hungary meets Y/N who is a professional psychologist and Y/N secretly tries to help German Empire (German Empire would always refuse to go to therapy)

Flashbacks of his father treating him badly (Prussia being overly strict and having the fear that his son would be a failure, making him work with no breaks and not allowing him to hangout)

German Empire reunites with his family after a very long time

Him meeting with Russian Empire AKA the ghost, that seems to make him remember all the things he has been doing throughout history.

World war 1 and 2 in German Empire's perspective (The stress and having to deal with a world war he technically created) (Third Reich locking Weimar AKA Germany in an apartment for many years so he could rule the country, German Empire retired from ruling the country and not knowing what was happening)

German Empire slowly starts to fall in love

German Empire showing unhealthy love (fear of loosing someone, attachment issues, etc..)

then realises shes secretly just a psychologist

Austria-Hungary gets murdered because of revenge

German Empire goes even more crazy and tries to murder Y/N because of some thoughts he had in the middle of the night

German Empire finds himself alone, and it looks like he killed himself before trying to kill Y/N.