Chapter 1: Another terrible day

I'm going to try being more formal and serious from what I'm used to in this story, because I don't want people to take this book as a funny joke.

Also making this story understandable for everyone so you all can read it, this means that there won't be any advanced vocabulary. ( or that's what I think)

Scroll to start reading

GERMAN EMPIRE POV:
I am alone in this judgmental society, they labeled me as a crazy guy yet no one has dared to put me in therapy or something worse that I probably will not like. My life is so fucked up, I rot inside my room everyday and have no hope for life anymore, not like I used to be when I was little,  when I didn't know how different I was from others.

At least, it is better to know everything instead of being a fool in a fool's paradise, Fyodor Dostoevsky once said in a different way. My mental health is slowly draining as each passing day, I don't know what will happen if I keep it going like this and it's probably best if I don't wonder, for my own safety of course. I lost interest and I don't find life amusing, I watch with jealousy every person that passes by, they all look so happy, with no problems that haunts them every single day.

"German Empire? German Empire? Is this really you?" I heard a feminine voice ask me if I was being my true self right now, I sat down in my messy bed and stayed quiet.

"German Empireee? Are you there?" Now a manly voice asked me if I was here in my room, it was an obvious question, but I feel like he wanted to check just in case. I still stayed quiet, thinking that it was me hallucinating again, not until I heard my door open.

Austria-Hungary looked at my direction with a worried face and sighed "German Empire, you look so sad everyday, let's go have fun! Go to a theme park or go explore what you have outside!" :D.

Austria-Hungary would always try to cheer me up, but every time he does this, he would only make me slightly smile. I wasn't feeling truly happy but I appreciated him a lot for doing that. I saw his determination to make me the German Empire I used to be in the 1900's and he looked like he wasn't going to give up soon, he cared about me.

He reached his hand to grab mines to help me get up, my hair was all messy and I had very poor hygiene, Austria-Hungary noticed that and he told me to take a quick shower, not in a offensive way, I already knew that I wasn't taking showers these days and him telling me that gave me some motivation to do so.

After a quick shower, I dried my hair with the towel and came outside the bathroom, Austria-Hungary was sitting on the couch watching social media to kill the boredom. He quickly noticed me standing outside the bathroom and stood up.

"Ah! There you are" He went to me and stood in front of me, putting his phone inside his pocket.

"Austria-Hungary, there's something I wanted to ask you for a very long time ago, may I?"

His smile faded "Uhm, yeah sure"

"Why are you always trying to get me up again, I'm fine inside my room"

"Well, if you were fine, you would have stand up and not end up in the place you are right now, I will sacrifice my time just to make you feel better, you are my cousin and I want you to live the best life you could ever have, I want you to live a happy life despite your disorders and mental problems you're facing right now" His lips curled into a warm smile.

"......." I slightly smiled for a second. "Thank you...."

"Kill yourself."

"W- what?" My face turned into a shocked and hurt expression, I felt a slight pain inside my weak heart, I wasn't crying or something in particular.