Swayy N Jayy-Smut

Swayy P.O.V.

I was in class thinking about how things have been going in my life lately when she walked in. Late as usual but I wasn't giving her the satisfaction of looking at her. I started drawing in my notebook while the teacher did her regular routine of yelling at Jayy about being late. I rolled my eyes as she sat down next too me and I turned the other way. "You just gone pretend like I aint here" I rolled my eyes still drawing. She chuckled and grabbed my chin making me look at her. I rolled my eyes again and removed her hand from my face. "You just love rolling them eyes dont you better quit fore i have to make them roll" I started blushing before saying "You couldn't if you tried" "is that a challenge " she said raising her eyebrow. Before i could say anything back the bell rung so i grabbed my bag and walked out knowing she would be mad i didnt respond.

1 hour later
I was on my way to third period when i was pulled into an empty classroom. I knew who it was automatically because we used to meet in classrooms all the time. Let me give you some background. Me and Jayy started dating freshman year we were together until the summer after sophomore year when she randomly ghosted me. I went to her house and everything but no one was there. I tried calling and texting but it went straight to voicemail. I heard around school that she and her parents had moved to their lake house. Later during our junior year she randomly showed up to class and ever since then i havent talked to her or mostly anyone else. I felt tears dripping down my face and turned away trying and failing to hide my tears. " Hey hey why you crying baby" she said wiping my tears and kissing my cheeks softly. " why'd you leave me" " you left me i had nobody you knew i had nobody , you knew you were the only person i cared for" "i dont wanna talk about this here but i do want to explain can you come to my house after school please " i looked away still embarrassed for crying in front of her "fine ill see you after school" i looked at her one more time before leaving and going to 5th period.

After school
I had just got in my car when i started overthinking. 'what if she leaves again, what if she doesnt really care about me , am i good enough , am i worth it'
i realized i was crying so i wiped my tears and started the car before driving to her house. As i pulled up to her house all the memories came flooding back. From bawling my eyes out the day she left. To sneaking in her room late at night. I seen her open the door so i got out the car and walked to the door. She grabbed my hand and guided me through the house i said hi to her mom as we passed her room and she smiled with a surprised look on her face. Once we got to her room i stood by the door looking around. It looked different but the same. She had our pictures on her desk i walked over to look at them. We looked so i happy. There was pictures from the times we went to the fair, times we went to the amusement park , and when we went on dates. I smiled at the memory of our first date before turning around to see her admiring me. "Are we gonna talk or are you just gonna sit there and admire me " I said tilting my head sideways while scrunching my nose up. " I missed that i missed you" "missed what" "i missed the way you scrunch up your nose , the way your eyes glow when your smiling , the way your skin glows in the sun, the way your face gets flushed when you get compliments all of it " i smiled before blushing and turning around fiddling with my fingers. She came up behind me and hugged me with her face in my neck i sighed feeling her warm breath on my neck. We stayed that way for a couple of minutes before she turned me around pulling me towards the bed and sitting me on her lap. " I wanna explain everything to you. First i want you too know that me leaving had nothing to do with you and im really sorry but i needed to protect you. I never told you this before but my dad used to abuse me and my mom when we were together i used to hide it from you when we first got together but eventually i was around you so much that he only focused on my mom i tried to stop him but he wouldnt stop eventually my mom got sick of it and called the police. When they got here to arrest him he said if he got out he was coming for us and everyone we loved. That summer he got out he came looking for us so we packed up and left until the police found him. Thats when i moved back. I didnt know how to tell you. I knew you would be hurt which is why i let you have space but i need you back. I love you with all my heart and i know we wont automatically get back what we had but i cant live without you" by the time she finished talking she was crying and i couldnt help but wipe her tears. All this time i thought she abandoned me when really she was just trying to protect me. I couldnt believe my baby had went through so much and couldnt tell me. " Hey hey i love you too and im so sorry you went through that im sorry for how petty ive been while you needed someone to help you throughout everything i missed you so much and i want us to get back to where we were too" by the time i finished she wasnt crying anymore. After a long silence of her just laying her head on my chest i felt her breathing even out. Once i noticed she was sleep i laid her down slowly before putting a blanket over her i went downstairs to get her water and tylenol so she wouldnt have a headache from crying so much. When i got back in the room i put the stuff on her desk before grabbing my stuff and going to place a kiss on her forehead. After that i left closing her door and saying bye to her mom.
The next day Jayy P.O.V
I woke up seeing the water and tylenol sitting on my desk i looked around not seeing swayy so i assumed she went home. I washed my face brushed my teeth and got dressed before going downstairs to see my mom in the living room watching TV. "Well good morning sleepyhead did you ever come down and eat last night" "No mom i actually slept really good last night " "Well im not surprised every time swayy came around you always slept better" "mommm" "okok ill leave you alone for now but i expect my daughter in law to be over more often including tonight because im going out and i dont want you alone but im cooking before i leave i want to have dinner with you both" " ill ask her at school today and where you going" " nunya business im the momma im grown now come on for you late to school" i rushed grabbing something to eat and getting in the car seeing it was already 8:15 and we start school at 8:45 luckily i dont live that far from the school so i got there at 8:30. I walked in the school and put my stuff in my locker before seeing swayy with nylah her cousin. I walked up to them asking nylah if i could talk to swayy alone. she looked at me then at swayy seeing swayy nod her head yes and left but not before saying "you hurt her again and we gone have problems" i just looked away before scratching my neck. "how did you sleep last night" she asked me looking concerned. I smiled before saying "great thanks to you. oh yea my mom wants you to come for dinner and she said if you can spend the night because shes going out tonight and doesnt want me alone" i said kinda fast because the way she way looking at me had me nervous "of course ill come for dinner but are you asking me to spend the night or your mom" she asked doing that cute ass head tilt she always does "my mom was asking you but im telling you princess" i said grabbing her chin before whispering in her ear "and dont think i forgot about that little challenge from yesterday be prepared cause your eyes gonna be rolling back all night long " i backed up from her ear before giving her a peck and walking to class.
Swayy P.O.V.
After she said that i was stuck for a minute until the bell rang and i realized i was late for class. I walked into class passing by the teacher quickly while her back was still turned i sat in my seat with an annoyed look on my face feeling an uncomfortable wetness already. "Your a little late to class beautiful dontcha think " Jayy whispered in my ear. i rolled my eyes trying to focus on what the teacher was saying. " roll them again swayy dont forget what i said" she whispered again before tracing patterns on my thigh while gently moving higher and higher. i whimpered softly before moving her hand off my thigh. "jayyy stop teasing me were in class" i whined frustrated feeling a wet spot in my panties. "that never stopped us before" i looked ahead blushing before pulling out my drawing stuff. "ladies is there something you too would like to say to the class" "no if i wanted yall to hear what i was saying i wouldve said it loud enough for yall to hear" jayy said annoyance clear in her voice. Before the teacher could respond the bell rung and me and jayy were walking out.
After school
Jayy had been teasing me all day and i was tired of it. So i went home during lunch to pack my clothes for tonight. After Jayy got in the car we rode to the park chilling for a little bit before going to her house. I walked in the house smelling my favorite food , sushi. I didnt think her mom remembered. I walked into the kitchen saying hi and giving her a hug. We ate dinner and her mom left. We were sitting on the couch watching TV when she tapped me. "baby" "mhm" "you wanna smoke real quick" "yea baby come on we can smoke inna car" "ok lemme just change" she went upstairs to change while i changed downstairs i put on my lingerie under my leggings and hoodie before going back to chill on the couch. She came downstairs and we went to the car to smoke. While she was rolling the blunts i turned on jhene aiko. We started smoking and singing together. While Were Young came on and we started singing it too each other. After the song ended i looked at her just examining how pretty she was. " baby" " hmm" "yk your really pretty right" "like really really pretty or just really pretty?" she asked giggling a bit. "like really really really pretty" i said smiling before looking at her lips then her eyes again then again at her lips. Before i knew it she kissed me deep and slow. I climber over the seat on her lap before deepening the kiss and slowing biting her bottom lip then sucking it. I looked at her puffy lips and beautiful eyes before kissing her again. I put my hands underneath her shirt rubbing her nipples while sucking her tongue. I started grinding on her before sticking my hand in her leggings and finding how soaked she was i moaned feeling her wetness coat my fingers before taking my hands out her pants and slurping on my fingers making her whimper and squirm. I put my hand back in her pants rubbing her clit before sticking a finger in her centre she moaned throwing her head against the seat and closing her eyes. "swayyy please please f-uckkk pleaseee baby " "please what hmm open them pretty eyes for me baby and tell me what you want" she opened her eyes looking at me with those fuck me eyes before saying "please just fuck me make me feel good i just fuckk i need your fingers i need you in me" i stuck another finger in her moving at a fast pace while rubbing her clit i started kissing her neck. Her eyes started rolling back and i knew she was getting close because she could barely keep her eyes open and she was squirming and whimpering. "look at you baby a moaning mess for me yk you look so fucking beautiful right now and to think i was the one whos eyes were gonna be rolling back " i said chuckling. She couldnt even retaliate all she could do was moan."babyyy im clo- im oh my- swayyy please faster please im so close" she said squealing and stuttering. I added one more finger before kissing her hard and that was all it took before she moaned and came all over my fingers. I slowly took my hand out and watched as she took my fingers in her mouth and licked them clean moaning as she tasted herself. I moaned and brought her leggings down licking her clean. I got my wipes out the backseat and cleaned her up. I pulled her leggings back up before we went back in the house. Luckily i parked in the garage because if i had parked on the street somebody wouldve had a show. After we got back in her room she pushed me against the door kissing me hard as i moaned into her mouth. "I hope you aint think we was done" she said regaining her dominance and i knew we was in for a night...
The end

No im kidding imma give yall a part two.
But anyway how yall been this the longest chapter i have ever wrote but i thought yall deserve it cause i have been gone a long time.Honestly i didnt think nobody was reading this. But if you are just pleaseee vote and comment 🙏🏽. And part two will be out as soon as i get my first comment‼️