Jazz and Tae-Smut

Tae P.O.V

During our meet up i couldnt help but think about how much i missed her. I felt like a piece of my heart had been gone for so long and was finally back. After we finished the video i couldnt help but think about how fine she still was. We went out to eat and then went back to my house. We were chilling on the couch when she started rubbing on my thighs. At first I was tense but eventually I relaxed. It seemed like her hands went higher and higher until she pulled me onto her lap. " You know i missed you right. Your my whole heart in human form" she said while staring into my soul. I had to look away before i started crying. " I missed you too. You dont even know how much" I said staring back. We both sat in comfortable silence speaking with our eyes. I kept looking at her lips and she did the same. We were inches away when i decided to just say fuck it and kiss her. Her lips felt like they were made for me. While we made out she rubbed on my thighs and body. I started grinding on her thigh while softly moaning and whimpering. She stopped my hips and i quickly opened my eyes pouting at her. "Aht dont do that use your words what you want baby" she said looking up at me. " I want you to make love to me. I want you to show me how much you missed me" I said before biting my lip. She slowly took my shirt off and started kissing my neck sucking and kissing every spot. She started kissing down my chest before taking off my bra and sucking, licking , and swirling her tongue around my nipples. She tapped my thigh so i got up and took off the rest of my clothes while she took off hers. I got back on her lap and she grabbed my next kissing me while i started grinding on her thigh again. She started rubbing my clit in circles and pinching it making me me moan and swirl my hips faster. She pushed me down onto the couch and started kissing me down my body while fingering me. I moaned louder as you put her tongue on my clit and started eating me out like i was her last meal. She was fucking me so good i started crying. My legs were shaking my head thrown back with my eyes closed and hair everywhere, my back was arched and i was moaning her name over and over. She came up while rubbing my clit making me whimper. " Do that feel good mama hmm" she asked tilting her head. " m-mhmm" i moaned while holding onto the top of the couch. She grabbed my neck making me gasp and moan " open your eyes and use your words when im talking to you now answer my question " she had while adding another finger making moan loudly and open my eyes looking at her i grabbed her neck kissing her sloppily before whispering in her ear "yes baby it feels sooo good mm " before biting her neck and pulling her close to me. She knew i was close because my legs were shaking and i was moanly and whimpering in her ear. " You boutta cum pretty girl hmm" she said while sucking on my sweet spot." y-yes babyyyy mm yesss" i said squealing and squirming. She went back down sucking on my clit and spelling the alphabet as soon as she got to J i squirted everywhere she pulled her fingers out of me and rubbed my clit as i came down from my high. I looked at her and grabbed her neck kissing her and moaning at the taste of myself in the process. "Come on lil mama lets get in the shower" she said pulling apart from me. " Not before i ride you" i said smirking and pulling her back onto the couch. I got on top of her and started kissing her while slowly gliding up and down making our clits rub against each other. "mmph mmm baby" i moaned against her lips. " fuck baby ok o ok ok" she moaned as i played with her titties riding faster and moaning into her ear. "You gone cum with me baby please please cum with me mmph please " i said pouting at her while staring at her. " yes baby fu- yes mm ok ok" she said before grabbing my neck and kissing me hard while we both came. We were both shaking but i wasnt done. I went down and started eating her out. She was moaning and squirming and i was enjoying every minute of it. " fuckkk fuckk mama slow d- downn slow downnn ok okkkk baby pleaseee" she moaned out. I just kept going feasting on her till she came all over my mouth i cleaned her up then went up to kiss her. We both got in the shower and went to sleep in my bed.

A.N. Heyyy how yall been ik its been  a while but baby i had no motavation to write and i didnt know what to write 😭 anyway if yall want a part two pleaseee tell me anyway love yall if you nees anything my dms are open 🩷