The dance Part 2

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh wow you look amazing!" She tells her sister.

Caroline smiles. "Look at you! Loving the confidence, how much did Elijah like it." She says smirking.

Serenity laughs. "He loved it very much. Thank you for not giving away that he's here. Only you and Damon know."

"You're my sister. I would never do that to you." Caroline says as their mother walks in.

"Wow you girls look beautiful."

"Thanks momma." Serenity says. "Thanks." Caroline says.

Liz facial kinds of change when Caroline moves forward.

"Is everything okay?" Caroline asks.

"Uh just some work stress." Liz answers.

"You work too much momma." Serenity says. She rolls her eyes when she hears Damon honking again.

She pays Caroline back and gives her mother a peck on the cheek. "I'll see you guys later." She leaves the house not noticing her mother getting a little tense.

She walks to the car. "I was coming with your impatient ass."

"Well you shouldn't have taken long. What were you doing, making out with Elijah?" He asks faking like he was making out with someone.

Serenity smacks her lips. "Grow up! I was talking to Caroline and my mother."

The two make it to the school. They walk to the entrance to see Bonnie and Jeremy hugging.

Bonnie acknowledges Damon and the two walk in. Everyone else walk ins behind them.

"We have a special shout-out tonight. This is for Elena... from Klaus." Everyone cheers as the group minus Serenity looks around.

"That was a lame cheap shot. He's just trying to bait us." Damon says.

"I know everyone here." Elena said looking around.

"Maybe he's not here. Just wants us to believe he is."

"It's a party, people. Blend. Let him comes to us."

"Good idea." Bonnie says dragging Jeremy away to dance.

"There's ric. "We'll be back." Damon says as he and Serenity makes their way to him.

"Special dedication, huh? This guys a little twisted." 'Alaric' says.

"I'm not impressed." Damon says.

"Me either. Could have did better in my opinion." Serenity adds.

"Really?" 'Alaric' says.

"Let me know if you see anything out of whack." Damon says. He motions Serenity to the dance floor.

"Give me a moment." She says. He nods and walks away. She turns to Alaric. "So... how are you holding up in this body?" Serenity says.

Klaric smirks. "Just fine. I have to ask what gave me away."

She smiles. "We both can't give away our secrets can we."