Episode 3: Flash vs. Arrow and Singer Girl

Like normal, Barry and I were patrolling the city. Now I'm gonna do like Barry and give you a little intro.
    Everyone in existence at least once in their lives has had a major case of the feels. Those days when your heart is just too small to hold the big things you're feeling. Today was one of those days. We think of our emotions like they're these unique personal phenomena that no one has ever felt what we have felt. There is a basis in science for every emotion we feel: anger, love, sadness. So this is a trigger warning that you may see a display of many emotions in this episode.
    We were patrolling when Cisco said on our coms, "Barry, Isa, bank robbery in progress at Cunningham and Sampere."
    "We got it," Barry and I said.
    We raced into the bank, and Barry stopped a bullet from hitting a guy, and I followed him. The scene we had just arrived in had been chaos with everyone fighting each other, but as we watched the aftermath, the chaos stopped, people realizing what they had just done as if they hadn't meant to do it. Then we raced off.

Barry came into the scene later, as CSI investigation. I went with him to see if I could help in any way.
    "Hey," Barry said.
    "Busy morning." Joe said. "Witnesses reported seeing a red and a pink streak."
    "Joe, you should've seen it," Barry said. "It was like everybody was trying to kill each other. We got here just in time."
    "It must've been a diversion because there's a half-a-million bucks missing from the vault. There's a tracer in the cash stacks. We're trying to find the signal. Meantime, any idea what could've caused such mass. . .this?"
    "A neurotoxin, maybe," Barry said. "I'm gonna swab some surfaces, see what I can find. But I think maybe they got whammied."
    "Did you just say 'whammied'?" Joe asked.
    A woman passed us, describing the scene to Eddie. "I got so angry. I can't believe I did that. I would never hurt anybody. You have to believe me."
    Eddie tried to calm her down, "I do."
    That's when I got a vision of what happened. I saw a man take off his shades inside the bank, and whoever he looked at, his eyes turned red, and their eyes turned red, causing them to break out in anger.
    I came out of the vision. "It was a meta."
    "How did you figure that out so fast?" Joe asked.
    "I get visions," I said. "When I heard what that woman said, I saw what happened. Barry, you know how my eyes turn red when I'm angry? Well, this guy's eyes turned red, but whoever looked into his eyes, their eyes turned red temporarily, bringing out all their anger. Some kind of anger empath, except instead of feeling the emotions of others, he can bring out emotions in others, specifically anger."

Back at the precinct, Eddie, and Joe were in the Captain's office. I could hear their conversation with my super hearing.
    "Something is happening in this city and everyone wants to pretend like it isn't, but it is," Eddie said. "And I think we should do something about it."
    "My boyfriend has decided we need to eat healthy at home so work is now the only place I can eat what I like," Captain Singh said. "Oh, I'm sorry, were you saying something, detective?"
    "The Blur, the Flash, the man in the red suit, and his partner Singer Girl, the girl who's suit changes, the multi-powerful girl, whatever they're called, they were spotted at the bank this morning," Eddie said.
    "You mean the bank that was robbed of half-a-million dollars where a dozen people tried to murder each other, and you think our focus should be on catching Santa Claus and Singer Girl?"
    "I can't explain how they get to and from crime scenes so fast," Eddie said. "We need to figure out who these people are, and what they want."
    "You should ask your girlfriend," Captain Singh said. "She writes fan fiction about them. And Singer Girl has done nothing wrong. She hasn't even been here as long as the Flash. In fact, I met her the day Tockman was holding you hostage. She was splendid help. She's the only one I've met out of the two of them, and I know for a fact, that she only wants to help and she does a great job."
    "Joe, help me out here," Eddie said.
    "Sorry partner, I stopped believing in Santa when I was about eight," Joe said.
    "I don't like this, Barry," I said nervously, from outside the office.
    That's when Iris came in. "Hey, what's going on in there?"
    "I think Eddie's trying to convince the captain that the Flash and Singer Girl are public menaces." Barry said.
    "Excuse me?" Iris said.
    Barry shrugged. "Isa isn't liking it either."
    Eddie came out of the office.
    "So after weeks of trying to convince you the Flash and Singer Girl are real, and now that you finally do believe me, you're trying to have him arrested?" Iris asked Eddie. "What the hell?"
    "Thanks, Barry," Eddie said, sarcastically.    
I snickered.
    "Sorry," Barry said.
    "No worries," Eddie responded. "The captain shot me down. Look, I'm not feeling like lunch. See you later."
    Now I was a lot happier, because neither of us were about to be arrested. Eddie left the room.
    "He's just jealous," Iris said.
    "Of the Flash?" Barry asked. "Should he be?"
    "No," Iris said. "I'll see you later."
    She left the room too.
    "Barry, Isa, you need to get to STAR Labs," Joe said.
    "Yeah, I will," Barry said. "After I eat."
    Barry sped into the Captain's office and stole his food.