Episode 2: Power Outage

Barry was using his speed now to accomplish everyday tasks. Barry ended up telling Joe about my Multiversal situation. By now, Caitlin, Cisco, and Caitlin knew, now Joe. Dr. Wells didn't know about it, because I still didn't quite trust him. There was just something off about him. I couldn't quite put my finger on it though. There was just something very secretive about him. But there was a familiar feeling whenever I was around him. A bad familiar feeling. I could tell easily when people would lie to me or are putting on act, even if they are really good at it. I could tell when someone was hiding something. I would just know. And I felt Dr. Wells was hiding something big. I didn't know what it was, but something in my gut told me that it might cause harm.
    In the meantime, Iris welcomed me with open arms. She was really nice to me, and treated me well, just like how my sisters back home would.
    Most of my time, I was either with Barry at his work place, or at STAR labs. I would learn things from wherever I was.
    One day, I was at STAR labs early, and was waiting for Barry to show up. I was eating my breakfast to go and learning Japanese from one of my textbooks. Dr. Wells was a little judgmental over my eating habits, and why I ate so slow, but I ignored him. I wasn't going to risk engaging in an argument without a defense.
    As usual, Barry came late. He sped into the med-bay part of the cortex with a coffee cup. "Sorry I'm late, I got held up. Where's Isa?"
"In the cortex, eating breakfast," Dr. Wells said. "You just ran past her. Isabella has good composure. Although I wish I could say the same about her eating habits."
Barry walked over to me. "What are you eating? And what's that you're learning?"
"Breakfast burrito," I said. "It has egg and bacon in it. I also have orange juice, and I had milk. And the book is Japanese."
"Why's Dr. Wells saying you have bad eating habits?" Barry asked.
"Because I eat really slow," I took another bite of my burrito, and a sip of my orange juice. "For the first time in years, I can eat my food, and enjoy it without worrying about it being taken away. I have great eating habits, because if you eat too fast you can choke, and even if you don't choke, it's not good for your digestive system. And you can tell Dr. Wells I said so!"
Barry laughed. "Okay, I'll let you finish your food."
    Dr. Wells made Cisco and Caitlin leave the area, as well as me, so he could talk to Barry privately, until there was a homicide he needed to go to.
    After a while he came back, to ID the corpse. The corpse had been killed with electricity. We found out the victim was somebody who worked at an electrical company. Just as we found out who it was, somebody was using this person's identity to get into the electrical company.
    Barry and I suited up, and sped out to stop this person. I followed him to the company, and we got in. There was some type of meta-human sucking the energy out. I hid while Barry went in first.
    "I'm pretty sure this is a restricted area," Barry called to him.
    The meta-human turned. His eyes looked dark, he was bald, and it looked like he had put on an eyeliner/eyeshadow disaster, because all around his eyes were black. His eyes themselves looked like that of a blind person, except he didn't look blind. Even more so, his skin, was covered in vein-like marks. The meta-human tried to strike at Barry, but he was too fast and dodged.
    "Easy there, Zappy!" Barry called.
    "I have to feed," the meta-human said in a deep demonic voice. He zapped, but Barry was still too fast. He zapped again, but this time Barry wasn't able to escape, and got caught in it, started sucking the lightning out of him.
    I yelped in horror. I quickly did what I had to.

Fight so dirty, but you love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go
Fight so dirty, but you love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go