Ch 8:- The ball 🔞

Start from the beginning

You both danced and slowly started talking, you spoke about how you wanted to achieve your goals while he spoke about how he wants to stay with his love and make her love him back. You both danced and slowly, others joined too. But you both were the center of attention. Soon you both even started flirting as you smirked and said "If I could, you would be in my bed right now" The man smirked back and chuckled before dancing.

But you didn't know behind the mask was Jimin who thought about how could you even say that to a stranger and not him, he was raging but at the same time he thought of the dirty little scenes, your moans, his groans, skins touching, body heating scenes possible, "And tonight, you will surely be in my bed, Mia cara" He thought to himself as he watched you carefully.

After a few hours, the ball had ended as Jimin slowly led you to your room. You were drunk, really drunk as he slowly removed your mask and his mask too. Making you lay on the bed, he sighed. He slowly removed your heels and was gonna get up but before that you pulled him by his collar and whispered "Don't....go..." He looked at you and gulped, he tried to free his collar but you chuckled and whispered "Baby Boy is... afraid??"

(Mature content starts)

Jimin widened his eyes, and you suddenly flipped him, he was under you now as you on top. "Y/n you are-" "Shhh... Be quiet and enjoy" You kept your finger on his lips as you slowly removed his shirt buttons. Jimin tried to stop you but you didn't let him as you slowly removed your dress too, revealing your black underwear.

Jimin gasped and looked at you as you smirked looking at his reaction, you then leaned down and sucked on his neck as he moaned and gripped the bedsheets "Y/n.." But you slapped his chest and smirked, "It's mommy for you baby" He nodded as you chuckled and marked his full neck to chest with your hickeys.

You held his pants and unbuttoned them before removing them. Your smirk widened seeing it erect, you looked at him, your hand moved on his shaft as you tilted your head "Tell me... what do u want baby??" Jimin groans and looks at you, "Y-You... I need you mommy please" You chuckled and left him before getting up. Rubbing your entrance At his tip as he whined.

You chuckled and sat down at him and that's when he held your waist and flipped you before thrusting in you. You whimpered and grabbed his shoulders as he removed your bra and sucked your nipples. Your back arched at the pleasure he gave as you shivered and your moans were loud.

Jimin looked at you and chuckled "Yes... just like that... gimme all your moans baby" You moaned louder as Jimin groaned and thrust harder in you. Skin slapping, moans and all types of unholy stuff were going on in here and no one cared about what regrets tomorrow might have.

(Mature content ends)
-

"Finally... I got what I needed!" James smirked and looked at the photos he had in his hand, a smirk appeared on his face as he took a lighter. The girl looked at them blankly as she sighed, "You got what you needed right, now our deals are done" "What's so early, kitten?? Did you forget your master so fast?" The girl's hands turned into fists as she looked at James with glaring eyes, which made James laugh.

He brought the lighter near the photos and burnt one of them as he looked at the burning photo, "Park Jimin's empire will end and Yun Y/n will be mine..." "I don't care! Just let me free! I did what you wanted, let me live my life-" "Hush!" James yelled and got up. He walked to her, her eyes holding no emotions as he caressed her cheeks and smirked before speaking,

"I see, your fiancée fucks you better than I did, does he?? That you are so desperate to leave me huh?? But remember this, I have a precious thing of yours, so you will help me and do everything I tell you to like a good little puppet, won't you, Jeon Stella"

(So Stella was the girl who was helping James all this time?! And what is the Precious thing James has with him which is making Stella do all this?? Comment down below what do u think?? Anyways, here are the looks of Jimin, Y/n, Jk and Stella for the ball)

Yun Y/n

Park Jimin

Park Jimin

Jeon Stella

Jeon Stella

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook