➳ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

A/N: Our last little bit of Christmas sweetness before...

***

Taylor

Taylor was extremely happy with how things were turning out already,meeting Emma's sister had gone well and the singer was thrilled.

Alison and Molly were by far two of the sweetest individuals she had ever met. Both polite and kind yet fun and friendly at the same time.

Alison had seemingly accepted Taylor almost immediately and it filled the blonde's heart with joy,she knew how much Emma's siblings meant to her and that she valued their opinions on most things.

As for Molly,well she was full of life and simply radiated enthusiasm and energy as well as a hint of chaos. The brunette was obviously a big fan but Taylor could tell she was suppressing as much as she could for her sake and she knew already the girl was one she would grow fond of.

Not to mention the couple absolutely adored the relationship Emma had with her and that alone meant so much to Taylor.

Hearing excited voices at the door,Taylor's fingers flew to the chain around her neck "That must be Avian and Owen." She mused while fiddling with the Saturn charm.

"Are you nervous?" Ali asked kindly.

"A little yeah..." Taylor mumbled. "Emma says he tends to be very very protective over her."

"Em is right...however Avi has a good sense of people and that's why im confident that he will like you."

Taylor laughed softly "Are you telling me I'm a good person?"

"Oh that goes without questioning." Alison chuckled. "Molly's always told me that and provided evidence so to meet you in person just sealed the deal."

Taylor's cheeks flushed "Thank you..."

She wasn't used to people being so downright honest to her face.

"You know Molly is as lucky as I am." The singer winked at Alison's fiancé "We got ourselves a couple of sweet talkers."

Molly covered her mouth as she laughed,nodding madly. "Oh one hundred percent."

"Oh shush you two." Alison crossed her arms in a teasing fashion. "Enough of this rubbish." She quipped in a fake posh accent.

This just sent Taylor and Molly into a second fit of laughter as Ali pretended to tell them off.

In fact they were so busy laughing and joking around they didn't see three new people enter the room.

"I was gone for less than five minutes!" Emma's exasperated tone caused them all to jump. "What on earth is happening here?"

Molly,Taylor and Alison all exchanged glances.

"She started it!" Taylor and Molly exclaimed just as Alison yelled "It was them!"

Rolling her eyes Emma made her way over to the singer,who instinctively opened her arms.

The smaller woman wrapped an arm around her waist and leaned her head against Taylor's neck before pointing out the elephant in the room.

"Taylor love,I want you to meet my brother Avian and his boyfriend Owen." She whispered tilting her head up to place a kiss on Taylor's cheek.

Two men stepped further into the room,one rather handsome who was a direct male version of Alison and the other a rustic looking blonde with charming eyes.