➳ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

***

Emma

A loud persistent knocking on her door.

That's what the blonde woke up to.

Rolling over,Emma caught sight of the clock and groaned.

3:30am on a Sunday!

She had only gotten off the phone with Taylor an hour ago,and had just fallen asleep.

Deciding there was no way in hell she was getting out of bed,the photographer put a pillow over her head.

The plan was to ignore the knocking in hopes the person at the door would get the memo and go away.

They did not.

Almost a full ten minutes passed and Emma swore her neighbours were going to start complaining.

The final straw came when the blonde's phone spontaneously started to ring from somewhere in her room.

Throwing off her covers and not even bothering with the phone,Emma walked through her apartment and unlocked the door,about to have a serious word with whoever was on the other side.

She opened the door ready to complain,when a figure hurled itself at her,knocking the air out of her lungs and the words right out of her mouth.

"What the fu..."

It took a second for the blonde to gain her bearings back and realise just who was now holding her in a tight embrace.

Once she did,her shock and anger quickly dispersed.

"Stormy?!"

The figure,which turned out to be the brunette,pulled out of the hug with a massive grin on her face.

"Hey stranger."

"How? What? When?"

Emma stared unblinking at her best friend,still trying to decide if the other woman was actually there or if she was just having a very vivid and strange dream.

"It's a long story dude."

Stormy turned and grabbed her pink suitcase that was lying in the hall,before closing the apartment door and turning back to the blonde.

"You should go back to bed Em."

"No no I'm fine." The photographer argued while attempting to hide a yawn. "This is just unexpected."

"Nope!" Stormy grabbed the taller woman's hand and dragged her back to the bedroom. "You sleep,and we can talk when you are awake again."

"Wai-"

"No arguments!"

Emma wanted to say something more,but by then Stormy had already pushed her into the bedroom and shut the door.

Giving up she collapsed into the sheets and let sleep claim her.

***

It was almost 9:30 when the blonde finally emerged from her bedroom again.

She walked into her kitchen,confused by why the smell of coffee was ever so present in her apartment.

She caught sight of Stormy staring intensely something on her phone,and it all came back to her.

"So you showing up on my doorstep at 3 in the morning wasn't some crazy dream?"