➳ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃

❗️TW content might be slightly triggering. Mentions of substance abuse and attempted sa.

***

Taylor

Taylor almost didn't pick up the call.

She,Ed and Selena were half way through the Notebook when her phone started ringing.

Not wanting to disrupt the movie,the blonde reached over to put it on silence. However when she saw it was Emma her stomach lurched and something told her not to.

The singer couldn't understand why all of a sudden something felt off.

It's not like there's anything wrong.

I hope...

Deciding it wasn't worth the risk she paused the movie,much to her friends disgust,and answered the call.

"Emma?"

"Taylor....I need help."

The timbre in the other woman's voice caused a shock of terror to wash over her.

"Are you okay?"

"No I'm not."

The younger woman's voice was hoarse and shook slightly as she spoke,only increasing Taylor's concern.

"Emma are you safe?"

The photographer hesitated and that was enough for Taylor.

"Where are you?"

"Wh..what?"

"Em I need you to send me your location,I'm coming to pick you up."

"Taylor don't be crazy you can't-"

"Emma."

The older blonde's serious tone left no room for arguments and less than a second later her phone chimed as the location pin was sent through.

"Thank you."

"Taylor...please hurry."

With that the line went dead and the singer jumped up from the couch to find her keys.

"Tay,what's happening?"

Selena's face was full of concern as she reached for her friend.

"Im sorry guys." Taylor ran a hand through her hair anxiously "I have to go pick someone up,she's in trouble."

"Can we do anything?" Ed threw her a jacket from where he was sitting.

"Not really,but thanks for the offer."

The blonde finally located her car keys and grabbed her phone off the couch,tucking them both into her pockets.

Selena touched her arm gently "Go get her."

Taylor nodded and rushed out of the apartment not even bothering with any of her other stuff,her only priority being Emma.

As their friend left,Ed turned to Selena with a sheepish look.

"Who's Emma?"