➳ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

A/N: Chapter 13 loves (the best number) 🫶🏼 sorry again for the wait xo

***

Both

"You have five seconds to explain who you are,before I call the cops!"

Emma's eyes widened at the redhead's words.

"Uhhh I'm a friend of Taylor's."

"Yes,because that was really convincing."

Emma smiled awkwardly at Tree Paine who stood in front of her,arms crossed and face lacking any kind of emotion.

"I swear it's true."

The blonde had completely underestimated just how intimidating Taylor's publicist would be in person,and kind of wished the floor would open up and swallow her whole.

"What's your name?"

"Em-"

"Her name's Emma." To the photographer's relief Taylor chose this moment to walk out of her room,
dressed and wearing a stern expression on her face "And she is telling the truth."

The older blonde walked up behind her friend and placed a comforting hand on the small of her back.

Tree looked back and forth between the two blonde's for a moment,before raising her hands in a form of surrender.

"Let's start over shall we."

Emma caught the singer's eye and smiled softly,letting her know she was okay with Tree's suggest.

Taylor on the other hand looked unsure,not really sure if she wanted two very important people in her life to meet so soon.

However before she had the chance to make a decision,Emma stepped forward and made it for her.

"I'm Emma Quinn and Taylor and I have known each other for almost several months now."

She held out her hand for Tree to take and the two shook hands.

"I'm Tree." The redhead quirked an eyebrow at her "However I assume you already knew that."

Emma chuckled "Indeed I did."

"I apologise for my lack of manners earlier,I'm just extremely careful especially when it comes to Taylor."

The photographer nodded in understanding "It's already been forgotten,I understand your concern for Tay's safety and I respect it."

Tree smiled at the younger blonde and Taylor could tell she liked her already.

The singer's joy at the realisation quickly dispersed however as dark eyes were suddenly fixed on her.

"I believe you have something to tell me blondie?"

Emma bit her lip in an attempt to conceal her laughter as Taylor refused to look at Tree.

"Tree...I...uh I can explain."

The redhead rolled her eyes.

"Clearly you two were about to go out,so how about I join you and then we can talk."

Seriously!?

As much as Taylor admired and adored Tree,this hadn't been the plan,she wanted to go to breakfast with Emma.

Alone.

Once again however she was to slow and Emma beat her to it for the second time in ten minutes.

"I think that's a great idea!"

The younger blonde turned to Taylor and the singer caught the mischievous twinkle behind her eye. She was having to much fun with this.