Ch.3: Healing summer

"I can't wait till morning" Olivia squealed as the team continued watching the movie. "You sound like a teenage girl having a crush" Alex mocked. "Wanna taste a punch of a teenage girl?" Olivia rolled her sleeves and glanced at Alex. "Shut up " Alan yelled as he filled his mouth with popcorn.

So, as soon as they got the news about the vacation they all came up with different plans for the time being and as they all live together on the same house, making plans were easier than we suppose.
Yes, they all live together in Leon's house.

It all started when Leon's father passed away. His step mother for sure loved his father unconditionally but not Leon though. The time when the said man passed away she moved out which was the same time in which Leon went for the trainings in PAS.

Even Leon wasn't so fond of her, he doesn't hate her yet doesn't like her either. As a result when he returned from the training he didn't go search for her after knowing the house is abandoned.

But he didn't plan to sell the house cause this is the place which was filled with his memories of childhood, happiness, sadness and all the memories he had with his actual mother who died when he's four.

Eventually, that lead everyone to live in Leon's family house starting with Alan, the richest guy in the team.

Well maybe being rich is his first enemy cause he doesn't even remember the last time he saw his parents who keeps on continuing their journey together with their so called business trips. They were never present in the country.

Alan didn't spend time on his massive mansion and rather spent his night in the agency because he feels like going to a place where it doesn't make him feel like home doesn't really worth it and agency is far better.

And Leon noticed his friend's hang outs in the agency so he requested Alan to stay with him. Leon got nothing lose anyways and he gains a company too. Alan was too honest to deny cause he would be lying if he said that he didn't feel lonely at the agency so he might as well enjoy Leon's company. And that's how it started.

2 years ago...

The team of five filled the meeting room. They were goofing around talking about the things happened in the morning and Olivia suddenly received a text.

It was from her landlord who chose to use this as the perfect time to kick Olivia out of his house after reasoning that she didn't pay the rent for a month. That's what the text meant. The landlord made sure to ask her to take her stuff and leave today itself.

Olivia was cheerful and laughing loudly before the text, but now she turned silent. Even the whole room turned silent at the sudden change of mood.

The girl's sad chuckle broke the silent for a second and then fixed it back. The team's worried eyes landed on Olivia who kept on staring at her phone.

"Who is it?" Alan's voice had an evident anger. "Chill... It's the landlord" Olivia raised her head to stare back at the worried eyes. 'I couldn't pay the rent so he kicked me out' She omitted those words from the sentence and replaced it with a fake smile.

Everyone knew about Olivia's state as she's financially imbalanced but she never showed it or acted serious about it. She just played it off cool by spitting some jokes.

"You know what, you can get bored with me and Alan" Leon obviously did feel bad for his teammate so he offered. "You mean live in your house?" Olivia questioned making Leon nod his head. Olivia spoke no words but just agreed cause she knew there's plenty of rooms there in Leon's family house.

"Oh great... Now you all stay together leaving me and Alex alone?" Argued Chris. As on que Alex made a dramatic crying expression. Of course Leon regretted his offering as soon as he shared.