V

"What are you talking about?" Seo-Hyun asked Nam-ra curiously. "She didn't —" She looked at Na-yeon, who was looking both extremely guilty and panicked about something. "She couldn't have — right?"

"I didn't actually do anything!" Na-yeon insisted.

"You may not have done anything, but the only reason Gyeong-su is alive right now is because Y/N saw what you were doing and stopped you," Nam-ra said coldly. "While we were all watching him, you were in the back alone. You wiped that blood off. And you tried to murder Gyeong-su with it."

"You tried to...murder me." Gyeong-su's voice was shaking, and Y/N tightened his grip on his hand in an effort to comfort him. "You were gonna fucking kill me!"

Everyone stared at Na-yeon at that accusation.

"No, I didn't," she denied.

"I can't fucking believe you!" Y/N said, disbelief lacing his tone. "I — you tried to fucking kill him!" Tears were starting to well up in his eyes at the thought of what could have happened to one of his best friends if he didn't see it in time, but he tried his best to hold himself together.

"I did not."

"The proof is in his hand." Nam-ra motioned to Y/N. "Y/N, give her it."

Y/N, disgusted with Na-yeon at this point, threw the handkerchief down at her feet. "Have your fucking handkerchief back," he spat at her, turning around and letting go of Gyeong-su's hand as he stalked off to another corner of the room. He was so done with her. He didn't see Na-yeon's tearful look or the smirk most of the people had in the room, as his back was to them.

"Pick it up." Nam-ra held out her hand.

"I said no!" Na-yeon slapped her hand away, and Su-hyeok stood up defensively.

"Fuck you! Who do you think you are? An obsessed freak who got a group of even more obsessed freaks so you can get Y/N? Class president? Admit it, you and your gang murdered all those students! And you made the others disappear! Am I wrong?"

Nam-ra raised her hand and slapped Na-yeon, making the latter's head go to the side. "You never treated me like president," she said coldly. "And yes, you are wrong. Like Su-hyeok said — just because Y/N is our friend doesn't mean we are obsessed with him."

"Nam-ra, that's enough." Ms. Park walked toward them. "Na-yeon, do you hear yourself right now? You're accusing the others of murder and stalking. And Nam-ra, do you realize what you're saying right now? If that's true, that means Na-yeon tried to kill Gyeong-su."

Gyeong-su's hands clenched into fists. "She did! The proof is right there, Ms. Park."

"It's true. Na-yeon did it."

"I'm sure there's a good reason for her trying to kill Gyeong-su —" Seo-Hyung tried to say.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Y/N whirled around, his voice coming out all choked-up, but he didn't dare cry. "There's absolutely no good reason why she tried to kill Gyeong-su!" He looked over at Cheong-san, who was staring at Na-yeon with...he couldn't tell. He walked over and put a comforting hand on his shoulder, patting it before Cheong-san took it off and held it, squeezing it for comfort. Y/N squeezed his hand back as he stared at Na-yeon.

Nam-ra picked up the handkerchief and stared at it. "If this is Gyeong-su's blood..." She handed it to Na-yeon. "...then you should have no trouble putting it on your wound. Wipe yourself with it if you're so confident."

"Like that blood is so clean? We don't know where it's been."

"You never wiped Gyeong-su's hand," Y/N spoke up. "If you did he would be dead right now. You would have infected him."