Being an animal guardian, he and hundred others of his fellow Familiars help watch chosen mages, norms, and other special protectees. They guard them so the Familiars can lead them to better choices in life, protect them.

"And for me, I'm failing."

"Failing what?"

"I lost my mage. I need to find him." Before he walks away, he leans over to me and in a whisper, "Don't worry about your dog. You'll see Addie soon." And then he runs off disappearing behind the café building.

Who was that guy?

I hope he's friendly. If I see him again, I hope he can find his mage soon. And if he's right, Addie will be back in my arms. My arm folds leaning my head down. I want to see my dog back to me. So maybe that guy probably talked to my buddy. I hope Addie is alright. He's somewhere in the city, he's probably scared.

I reach to the hub station. I sit down on the metal bench. My arms resting on my legs, my head still down. And as I turn to see the hovbus a mile away, I'm about to take it until my telen rings. I quickly get into my cargo pants pocket and retrieve the device.

I open it up to hear Emmet. Placing the telen by my left ear, I listen to what he has to stay.

"Naven, Terra and I studied the tablet. And what we found was amazing. We cracked the location. We know what the lines represent."

They solved it.

They deciphered the map. But what Emmet says next stumps me. He informs me that the labyrinth they found is not in our realm.

It is located in another dimension.

***

Emmet slides the tablet across the metal table towards me. I catch the rock. I grab it and look back at the long curvature lines. I look nearby to see an extra table with a metal spinning device sitting on top. I ponder about that, I question what the machine is for. Terra starts coming from the Grub, she brings s a tray of Sweetnade drinks. She sits next to me. I then hear Emmet mentioning how they got to this point.

He explains, "We had to use a lot of resources and made some of our own. Nonetheless, we connected the tablet to that machine over there. The transducer configured the tablet's power." He then stands up and walks to the machine.

I look to Terra as she murmurs to me quietly, that The Orre had a hand in helping him create the transducer. The Orre lend some part of his blood and magic. That's interesting.

Emmet continues, "The transducer tested the tablet's power. And then after countless of researches." He then looks to Terra.

"We found that the superior power is located in another plane of existence, another dimension." She says.

"It took us days to finally pinpoint the exact location. It's in the Obsidian dimension." He states.

"Have any clue what that place is?" I ask.

"I didn't have enough time to get my guide, but like other dimensions. The place is dangerous."

"I'm going to get the others ready." Terra stands up and heads to the hallway.

Looks like Emmet wants this to get done immeadtely. I then think about my sister. Merissa, I don't know where she is, but I wish she's here. I glance back at Emmet. I wonder if we still have time.

"Merissa should come with us."

"Naven, I hope you understand. We can't waste time. I don't know if we get another chance like this again. But forget about your sister, you guys are enough."