Soon, Teddy fell asleep, and Gu Siyu yawned. She thought of going upstairs to see the scene of Huo Junxian playing the piano. Tired, she fell asleep while thinking.

When she woke up again, the rain outside had intensified, the piano had stopped, and instead, the sound of Huo Junxian cooking in the kitchen could be heard. Teddy was still asleep, his paws pressing against her waist, curled up into a big white ball.

Gu Siyu whispered, "Just like your owner."

She carefully moved Teddy's paw away and sat up. She went to the other end of the sofa, slipped her feet into slippers, and, yawning, went to wash her face. Returning, she leaned against the wall and watched Huo Junxian cooking.

Dinner had a sweet taste – mushroom soup, sweet wine, and bread she baked herself. It tasted good.

Huo Junxian said, "When the rain stops, come help me make something."

"What are we making?" Gu Siyu asked.

Huo Junxian said, "A bread oven."

"Huh? What's that?" Gu Siyu didn't understand.

Huo Junxian explained, "A few days ago, I watched an animated movie. The main character in it used a bread oven to make things. It looked cute."

Gu Siyu nodded and said, "I'm not very good at it. I've never seen that thing before, to be precise; I'm not even good with ovens."

"How about I take you to see that movie?"

Gu Siyu agreed to the suggestion.

After finishing dinner at 6:30, with nothing else to do, Huo Junxian prepared some fruits and took her to the third floor movie room.

The movie room was still arranged as before. Gu Siyu brought Teddy up, and they watched a classic animated movie, "Kiki's Delivery Service." Kiki, the little witch, was about to begin her training. In a bustling city, she rode a broomstick to deliver packages to survive.

The art style was warm, and the story was simple. Every detail was touching. Gu Siyu kept looking for the bread oven Huo Junxian mentioned. In the middle of the movie, Huo Junxian gently pushed her with her arm and said, "That's it."

The little witch helped an old lady deliver a package, and the old lady baked a pie using an old-fashioned bread oven. Gu Siyu commented, "Huo Junxian, you have a unique perspective. How did you develop an interest in this? Why are you thinking of making it?"

"Just want to," Huo Junxian said. "Put it in the yard; we can use it to bake delicious things. I can make whatever you want. Don't you want to try?"

Gu Siyu replied, "You could just find someone specialized in this. I don't know how to do it."

"It's the same as an oven. Let's explore it together."

"Fine."

Huo Junxian asked, "You agreed?"

Gu Siyu nodded. She was curious; making something herself, how was it different from using an oven? She said, "You prepare the materials first. I can lend a hand at most."

The movie quickly ended, without significant ups and downs, typical of Hayao Miyazaki's films, leaning towards a warm and healing atmosphere.

Gu Siyu didn't stay at the villa. The rain had stopped, and she rode her beloved motorcycle home. At this moment, the city was filled with the sound of flowing water. For some reason, she felt like she resembled a witch riding a broom.

Indeed, it rained for three days. With the passing of the "White Dew" seasonal node, the temperature of summer also left. Gu Siyu had to switch to autumn clothes. She opened her wardrobe, and to her surprise, it was filled with autumn clothes. When she bought them, she hadn't noticed. When she wore them, she found that the clothes Huo Junxian gave and bought for her filled the wardrobe, as if Huo Junxian's clothes had taken over her wardrobe.