{Chapter 16 - New People, New Problems}

{A/N: YES NEW UPDATE! FT. two new people!}

MonarchLeon has added LaPrimera and HeartsofDragons has joined The Golden Group Chat.

LegendsShirona: LEON

MonarchLeon: Yea?

LegendsShirona: WHY DID YOU ADD HER

MonarchLeon: The more the merrier... right?

LegendsShirona: +LaPrimera Private. message. NOW. I will have several words with how you handle your region and your champion status.

LaPrimera is typing...

MonarchLeon: Oh wait I forgot Iris is asleep at this time

MonarchLeon: Eh, I'm sure its fine

LegendsShirona: +StonesOfficial +MikuriSea +BlastBurn You three, send the footage of what you've been doing in Paldea to me

BlastBurn replied to LegendsShirona: ok, sending now

LegendsShirona: Thank you.

BlastBurn: sent, goodnight

BlastBurn is now offline.

LaPrimera: Good morning / afternoon / evening fellow champions. It's me,Chairwoman and Champion of the Paldea League, Geeta. Thanks to Leon adding me here, I will gladly help and communicate with all of you about formal matters.

LegendsShirona: We know. We don't need an introduction.

MonarchLeon: At least she wrote her own intro, instead of having Steven to write it

LegendsShirona: I prefer Steven's writing, he's been writing letters to his parents and other people for years now.

MonarchLeon: Check the pinned message, Geeta

LaPrimera: the one where 2 champions and 2 teenage trainers are shouting, jumping off or falling from the gates of Area Zero?

LegendsShirona: Leon, you pinned that?

MonarchLeon replied to LegendsShirona: Yes! Even though it looks very risky, I wanna try that sometime.

MonarchLeon replied to LaPrimera: ...No. The very first one we pinned. With Steven's username.

LaPrimera: Is he honest about these descriptions? (edited)

MonarchLeon: Yes...? Cynthia's pretty destructive right now.

MonarchLeon replied to LaPrimera: I saw that.

LegendsShirona: Diantha IS a queen, mind you.

LaPrimera: Might I ask, how many people are awake or online as of now?

MonarchLeon: Uhhh

LegendsShirona: Me, you, Leon

LaPrimera: Who's +BlastBurn ?

LegendsShirona: That's Alain. He won the Lumiose Conference a while back, so we decided to invite him.

MonarchLeon: I also wanted to add Ash, but I can't find his account anywhere.

BlastBurn sent a message.

BlastBurn unsent a message.

MonarchLeon: ?

BlastBurn: wrong send

LaPrimera: Hello?

BlastBurn: I SAID WRONG SEND

MonarchLeon: What was that for?

BlastBurn: Art project, for school

LaPrimera: What's that art for? It looks like the caves of Area Zero.

BlastBurn: yes. Spilled glitter glue on my hands for this.

LaPrimera: And he's still a student?

MonarchLeon: Yes. I think Lumiose Academy?

LaPrimera: Lumiose? I think I've heard that school being mentioned to me once. It's a private school, but it isn't all that lavish like Naranja or Uva Academy.

BlastBurn: well we have a nice dress code, and NOT have to wear the same boring uniforms

BlastBurn is now offline.

LaPrimera replied to +BlastBurn: Our uniforms are "boring" to you? You sound rather like those people from Team Star. I've heard that people prefer to alter their uniforms, or wear something else completely, which is against the school's code.

MonarchLeon: That sounds more like a strict school to be honest. Please don't tell me you have to wear it at the prom...

LaPrimera: What's a "prom"?

MonarchLeon: HOW DARE.

MonarchLeon: Geeta, DM me, NOW.

HeartsofDragons is now online.

HeartsofDragons: hELLO!! GOOD EVNING :DDDDD

BlastBurn: welcome to the party. 

HeartsofDragons: IM IRIS, WHO R U

BlastBurn: alan sycamore

HeartsofDragons: WAIT YOU'RE THE BLACK CHARIZARD USER GUY, RIGHT??!?!!?

BlastBurn reacted with: thumbs_up

HeartsofDragons: YAYYYY NEW DRAGON USER FREN :DDDD