𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"They're similar!" exclaimed a small turtle with a blue headband on top of his head.

Four small turtles gathered, staring at something on the floor. There were two pictures of Lou Jitsu and a girl with ( h/c ) locks and beautiful ( e/c ). They stared and compared the pictures to each other.

"They both have five fingers too," said the turtle with the blue headband, whose name is Leonardo.

"Everyone can see that, Nardo," replied the small turtle wearing a purple hoodie and glasses with a flat expression, staring at Leo. He is Donatello, or Donnie, as his family usually calls him. In response, Leo just stuck out his tongue.

"So does that mean big sis and Lou Jitsu are the same person?" asked the small orange turtle, Michelangelo.

The question surprised Donnie a bit "Wha-no! It means that they're the same species, Mikey."

"Ohhhhhhhh..." Mikey said. "Wait, same species?"

"You know, the people up on the surface. Our sister is like one of them," Donnie said while adjusting his glasses.

"Like them..?" Raph mumbled to himself.

"Oh, you mean the things you call 'humans'? Cool!" Leo exclaimed, pumping his fist.

"It's not a thing, Leon."

"Shut up."

While the two turtles continued to argue, Raph stayed unusually quiet. He carefully looked at the same picture again and again, moving his eyes back and forth.

It was clear. The similarities were striking-noses, hands, eyes. Everything matched.

His sister looked so different. So different from them- from all of them.

˚。⋆𓆸 :☼ ⭒ ⋆。˚ 𓇼 ⋆。˚⭒☼

In the cozy living room, ( y/n ) was gently wiping her naginata, the distant laughter from the other turtles in the lair set the background for her quiet activity.

Not long after, a small turtle entered the room, walking carefully. ( y/n ), without breaking her focus, sensed the presence of her brother, Raphael. Without looking back, she calmly ask, "Do you need anything, Raph?" as she continued to wipe her weapon.

Raphael jumped a bit, caught off guard by the sudden question. He slowly began to talk, "Can Raph as you something, sis?"

( y/n ) softly nod, letting Raph continue, "Are you gonna leave us, one day...?" There was a sudden pause, hanging in the air after his words.

( y/n ) instantly stopped wiping her naginata upon hearing her little brother's question. She placed her weapons on the floor and slowly turned her body around to face Raph. There he stood, her little brother- on the verge of tears yet still holding them back with a trembling body. He's trying his best to not cry waterfall.

( y/n ) sighed, her expression softening, and gently pulled Raph into a hug. "What makes you think of that?" she asked, her voice filled with concern.

Raph clung onto ( y/n )'s clothes tightly, burying his head in them as he shakily said, "Because you're like them.."

( y/n ), not quite understanding, asked, "Like them..?"

Raph continued, "You're different from us."

The word "different" instantly made ( y/n ) realize what Raph meant. Of course, she knew. She's a human, not like her brothers. She never thought her brother would ask her that question this early, yet here it was happening.

She softly rubbed Raph's back. "I'm not gonna leave you guys," she reassured him.

"Really...?" Raph mumbled.

( y/n ) nodded softly, "Of course. Why would I want to join them when I have the coolest brothers and father in the whole world?"

Raph slowly pulled away from the hug to look into his sister's eyes. She was staring down at him with a small smile on her face. ( y/n ) wasn't the one to smile all the time like Leo or Mikey, it was a rare sight to see her smiling without her lips getting woobly.

"Even if I'm different from all of you, even if all of us are different, we're still family, right?" she asked.

Raph's smile began to widen, "Yeah! Nothing could change that!" Hearing her brother's response, she gave him a quick headpat, making Raph giggle.

"Well yes, but.. unless you don't want me to be part of the family," she said jokingly, though her voice is very monotone, making it hard to tell if she's serious or just kidding around.

"No, no way!" Raph hugged her tightly again. "I don't want that to happen!"

Raph continued, his voice sincere, "I will always need you. We will always need you."

( y/n ) stayed silent for a few seconds. Her brother's words left her speechless, she didn't know how to respond. Instead, she opted to rub her brother's head softly, offering comfort and reassurance.

"I don't wanna be alone..."

"You're not gonna be alone."

"Promise?"

".. Promise."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

⚠ This is the first story that I wrote in English. I'm very sorry if I misspelled something or if there are grammar mistakes that make it confusing because English isn't my first language. I just want to challenge myself to write something different and test my English skills here. Thank you for your attention.