"Nooo. I don't wanna. I don't like that in my mouth. Stop putting your thingy in my mouth." I laughed slightly at how my brain didn't need to work hard on that one to think of something lewd. 

"Ai'Kitty, open your mouth for me and you'll get hugs and kisses." I promised him trying to coax him to agree and open his mouth

"No! You can't fool me. You just want to put your thing in my mouth and see if my mouth is hot enough!" Seriously brain stop thinking of lewd things. It doesn't help that my boyfriend is the one saying this stuff.

"Alright, open your mouth or we're breaking up!" I said and he immediately perked up and opened his mouth. Good. Finally.

I put the thermometer in his mouth and manually closed his mouth around it. I walked away to arrange the food and when I turned back to him to get the thermometer, I saw him pouting and looking like he was about to cry.

"Now, what's wrong love?" I said taking out the thermometer to see his temperature and hugging him to my side. He is running a fever.

"You're going to break up with me! You don't wanna love kitty anymore!" He cried out and some tears actually fell from his eyes. Oh, God.

"No, I'm not. I won't break up with you so stop crying now. It's going to be worse for your headache if you cry too much." I said as I massaged his forehead.

"But you said so!" He insists

"I said I would if you didn't open your mouth and take in the thermometer. But you did right? You're a good boyfriend. We're not breaking up, love" I continued, wiping his tears away.

"Really? You aren't breaking up with me?" He said leaning back to look up at me and I nodded saying I won't

"Well, I will. I'm breaking up with you." He said frowning like a kitty glaring before turning away from me and moving to his side of the bed. Now what did I do?

"Why are you breaking up with me?" I asked knowing he becomes very moody when sick. He already is moody normally you know.

"You threatened me with a breakup. You dared to threaten me like that? No way, don't want you anymore!" He said pouting more and crossing his arms

I quickly hugged him and pecked his pouting lips away. 

"Stop! Stop it! I don't wanna kiss! You are not my boyfriend anymore!" He said and I just continued to kiss him laughing inside at how cute he looks

"Okay okay we're boyfriends again so stop now. My lips may fall off. Plus, I'm hungry, give me food." He said before pushing me away

I prepared the food on a mini bed table and brought it to him on the bed. I fed him soup since it was warm and he might spill it. I made sure he drank his medicine before letting him lay down a bit and putting up a show on the television. After a while, he was sleeping already. 

My phone was vibrating because I put it in silent mode. I checked and saw that some friend assigned to Engineering today was calling. I went to the balcony before answering the call. 

"Hello? What is it?" I asked

"Ai'Beam we're calling just to update you since you are one of the heads in these. It's past lunch time so we are changing shifts. The afternoon medical team already came so we're going home now. Do you need us to do anything else?" 

"No, nothing else really. Thanks. You can rest now. Bye." I instructed before ending the call.

"P'Beam?" 

"Sorry, did I wake you?" 

"No, I was still in a light sleep. Ah! Before I forget, what did you buy Pha and Yo for food? Or did they buy their own? What did they eat?" He asked and I knew I fucked up. Shia, I forgot about Phana and Wayo. They are probably together and are okay though.

"I don't know" I muttered lowly hoping he didn't hear

"What? What do you mean you don't know?" Stupid beam why did you forget to check on Pha and Yo? Especially now that Pha might get bullied by the 2nd years.

"I hurried here and kind of forgot everyone else?" I guiltily admitted to my boyfriend, scratching my head slowly

"What? P'Beam what if Pha is picked on by the 2nd years!" He tried getting up but I prevented him from doing so.

"Don't worry! Wayo is there and also the other first years! And add to it that all engineers have their eyes on Nong Pha these days. They would be stupid to think to do something." I immediately reassured him

"I guess you're right" He agreed and slowly went to lay and rest again

A few minutes later he was in deep sleep. I hope he gets better. I hope Phana is also okay. No, the twins and P'Kongpob won't let him off their eyes, everything's okay. 

Get well soon Ai'Kitty. I don't like it when you are...

Sick.