Cheating Feeling #2

Karuizawa's POV

Today was an awesome Sunday. I was able to spend my day off going shopping with Satou-san. I returned to Kiyotaka's room by evening. Using the duplicate key he gave me, I opened the door.

"Kiyotaka?" Turning the lights on, I found an empty room without him.

Where was my boyfriend? He was supposed to be in his room... Where had he gone?

Meanwhile

In Ichinose's Room

Ayanokouji's POV

"How is my cooking?" Ichinose asked as she observed me enjoying the dinner she made.

"If I were to rate them, I'd give them 10/10. There is only one to describe your food, excellent!" 

I responded with an apathetic face as always. However, inside, I was comparing Kei's and Honami's cooking. Kei was not bad but Honami's cooking skills were another league.

"Hehe~" 

While we were enjoying our bliss time together, my phone on the table rang. The screen displayed my girlfriend's name, Kei Karuizawa. 

I hesitated for a moment but still decided to accept her call. However, when my hand reached out for the phone...

"Don't!" 

Ichinose immediately caught my hand and declined the call with her other free hand. 

"Ichinose?" 

I was puzzled by Ichinose's bold action. Just two weeks after she became my cheating partner, Ichinose had grown very possessive over me.

"I don't want our private time to be interrupted by her..." Ichinose pouted.

"Why don't we deepen our relationship?" Leaning against me, Ichinose started whispering sweet words in my ear

"You mean having seg?"

"That's right, Kiyotaka!"

Right after that,  we sealed each other lips with a French kiss. Using my tongue, I discovered Ichinose's wet and warm mouth. After the long kiss ended, we parted with a trail of hot saliva. At this point, both of us were taken over by sexual desires.

We later crawled into her bed. Ichinose took off her skirt and lifted her knit to reveal her underwear. 

"Mako-chan told me that boys like girls with this type of underwear

"Mako-chan told me that boys like girls with this type of underwear... I hope you like it, Ayanokouji-kun~"

Unable to resist my lust anymore, I pushed her down as my head approached her ear.

"You know what?..." I whispered gently but paused for a moment to increase her excitement.

"You look very alluring, Ichinose." I nibbled her ear while my hand carressed her private part.

"Ahh~ Ayanokouji-kun~" Ichinose moaned joyfully.

After that, Ichinose's room became noisy with vulgar sounds. I wouldn't go into details but leave that to your imagination.

.

.

.

After 3 hours doing it, Ichinose and I were exhausted. We were lying side by side, covering our naked bodies with a warm blanket.

"Ayanokoji-kun..."

"How do you feel, Ichinose?"

Ichinose leaned towards me and landed a kiss on my cheek.

"Even though we're doing terrible things behind Karuizawa-san's back, I feel really happy."

"Actually, I'd like you to call me by my first name... Is it okay?"

"Of course, Honami." I wrapped my arms around her back and Ichinose responded with the same doing.

"I love you, Kiyotaka❤"

We cuddled before falling asleep. With this progress, my cheating relationship with Ichinose had reached a new stage. 

I wondered how long it would take before Kei discovered I was cheating on her.

100 votes for Chapter 3?