Kiyotaka is a meanie!

Author's notes: If this chapter gets 100 votes in 7 days, the next one will be a Lemon🍋 

"A-Ayanokoji-kun! Good morning~"

On my way to school in the morning. When I found the person I loved, I couldn't help but greet him in a cheerful voice. Aware of my existence, Ayanokouji-kun turned back in an instant and responded to my greeting as well.

"Good morning, Honami." He said in his casual voice. I was running towards him but the moment he called me by my first name, I could not help but freeze. What was happening to me? I started sweating as my heart was pounding fast.

"What's wrong, Honami?" Since I didn't say anything, he felt worried and asked.

"......!? L-Likewise, g-good morning, K-k-Kiyo... Ayanokouji-kun!" 

I tried to reply properly but my voice kept flustering. I was sure that my cheeks now were blushing heavily. By calling me by my first name, Ayanokouji-kun had caught me off-guard and I couldn't maintain composure!

 By calling me by my first name, Ayanokouji-kun had caught me off-guard and I couldn't maintain composure!

"Are you okay, Honami? Are you feeling unwell, Honami?"

Ayanokouji-kun approached me and gave me a suspicious look when he saw my stiff expression. He stared into my eyes and called my given name over and over again.

"Uhm-I..."

I wavered every time he called me. I felt the heat on my face rising and I had to lower my face. Please stop, Ayanokouji-kun! My heart couldn't bear it anymore.

"Honami! Are you okay, Honami?"

''Ugh!'' In the end, I burst into tears and hid my face out of shame, covering it with my hands. I meant Ayanokouji-kun definitely was doing it on purpose! Someone Help me! The person I love was being to me in the morning!

Seeing my pitiful state, Ayanokoji smiled wryly at me as he scratched his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Honami. I guess I've teased you a little too much." He said and his strong arms wrapped around my back, pulling me into a warm hug. Just by doing that, my mind finally was at ease.

"Ayanokouji-kun is so mean!" I muttered while burying my face into his chest.

"Really?'"

Maybe I sounded too harsh. As a result, Ayanokouji-kun had a gloomy expression on his face. It was no good! I did not expect myvwords to hurt him! I had to correct my statement quickly before our relationship got ruined by my silly mistake.

"But Ayanokouji-kun also has kind sides! You have helped me many times and sometimes you're very cool too! What can I say..." I was scared by the thought that Ayanokouji-kun would hate me. However, those feelings were from the bottom of my heart. I truly loved Ayanokouji-kun.

"I see. Don't worry, I won't hate Honami for such a silly reason." As if understanding my fear, Ayanokouji gently caressed my hair to calm me down. 

"I was curious about your reaction if I called you by your first name. Since you did it to me last week, consider mine as a sweet revenge."

I was relieved but at the same time, I had a feeling like I was being manipulated by him... I was a little frustrated thinking that I was just dancing in his hand. After all, Ayanokoji-kun is a meanie.

"Now, Honami." 

Ayanokoji-kun called my name and I raised my face to look straight at his eyes. They were serious, as if telling me to do it. At this point, I had nowhere to run and could only respond to his expectation. I was in agony for a few seconds ago but I had made up my mind.

"Good morning, Kiyotaka." 

My voice was clear, showing no sign of flustering. Calling him by first name, this marked me as Ayanokouji-kun's... No, Kiyotaka's lover. 

On the last day of the spring break, Kiyotaka confessed to me and I had become his girlfriend. And on the first day of his 3rd year, he transferred from Class A to my class, Class D - the class at the bottom. We had promised to fight together in our final year.

"Let's go, Honami. I don't want us to arrive late at school."

"Yes!!!"

My 3rd year at this school would be the happiest time in my high school years. At the very end, I hoped Kiyotaka and I would graduate as Class A together.