I took a moment to gather my thoughts, my heart pounding like a drum in my chest. The hallway was dimly lit, the flickering fluorescent lights casting long, eerie shadows on the walls. The air was thick with the stench of decay, a grim reminder of the world that once was.

I turned my gaze back to the window. It was a small, grimy thing, barely big enough for a person to fit through. But it was my only chance. I could see the courtyard outside, bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight. It was eerily quiet, a stark contrast to the chaos inside the building.

Taking a deep breath, I steeled myself for what was to come. I ran towards the window, my boots echoing loudly in the silent hallway. The zombies turned at the sound, their lifeless eyes following my every move. But they didn't attack. They just stood there, watching me, drawn to the sound.

With a swift kick, I shattered the window, the glass raining down like a shower of diamonds. I didn't hesitate, leaping through the open window and landing on the grass outside. The cold air hit me like a slap in the face, but I barely noticed. I was free.

I could hear the zombies behind me, their roars echoing in the empty hallways. But they didn't follow. They just stood there, at the window, watching me as I ran into the night. I didn't look back. I couldn't. All I could think about was getting back to the room, to safety.

With the bag of medical supplies and water clutched tightly in my hand, I ran. I ran as fast as I could, my coat billowing behind me like a cape. The world was a blur of shadows and moonlight, but I didn't slow down. I couldn't afford to. Not now.

Gwi Nam, a lone figure in the midst of chaos, stood concealed behind the crumbling facade of a once bustling building. He peered cautiously around the corner, his eyes scanning the desolate landscape for any sign of salvation. "Dammit, there has to be something I can use to get out of here," he muttered under his breath, his voice barely audible over the distant moans of the undead.

His gaze continued to dart around, desperation creeping into his features, until his eyes landed on a glimmer of hope - a bike. It was an old, rusted thing, abandoned and forgotten in the chaos. But to Gwi Nam, it was a lifeline.

Suddenly, a blood-curdling scream pierced the eerie silence, echoing across the barren field. Gwi Nam's heart pounded in his chest as he turned towards the sound. His eyes widened in disbelief as he saw a girl, her eyes glowing with a fierce determination, slicing through the horde of zombies with an almost manic energy. The undead were drawn to her, their attention diverted away from him.

As he watched her, he noticed her target. She was making a beeline for the bike. His bike. A surge of adrenaline coursed through his veins. He couldn't let her take his only chance of escape.

Without a second thought, he leapt out from his hiding spot, his every instinct screaming at him to run. His bike was tantalizingly close, just a few meters away. He sprinted towards it, his footsteps echoing loudly in the deserted street.

The world around him blurred into a chaotic mess of shadows and screams, but Gwi Nam kept his focus on the bike. He could hear the girl getting closer, her breaths coming out in ragged gasps. But he didn't look back.

The tension was palpable as the zombies moved their lifeless eyes turned in my direction, and with a collective groan, they started to shuffle towards me. I pushed past them, my heart pounding in my chest as I sprinted towards the bike. My hand had just closed around the handle when another hand grabbed it.

"That's my bike!" The stranger yelled, his voice echoing in the deserted street. We engaged in a tug-of-war, each of us pulling on the handlebars. But our petty squabble was interrupted by the guttural screams of the approaching zombies.