10. Qubool | Accepted | قبول

Start from the beginning

"I'll see," I said emotionlessly, forcing myself to focus on work. It's a facade; I'm afraid talking to her might lead to something foolish.

"What did you want to talk?" She asked when I ignored her.

"I'm busy right now,will talk later."

"Okay" She said.and waited for some time for me say anything but I kept my gaze on my files.

She signed and left and As she leaves my cabin, I look up, feeling the ache that she might be gone from my life forever, and I'm helpless. I think it's for good for both of us. I'm glad that i didn't confess and she didn't reject me. Maybe there is no women in my destiny :)
but why my heart is hurting? I was controlling my emotions from day one right? Then why are they surfacing so strong now?

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

All of the function was completed gracefully. And last was thier nikah. Their haldi ceremony was like every typical muslim. Like they separately applied haldi to both of them and they were not allowed to look each other before their nikah. Thier house was full with guests. Rumi insisted sani to stay at her house till function but sani was not ready to stop. She was behaving like something came up on her.she was so persistent to not stay. Rumi never saw her this behavior. But she left this thinking maybe she doesn't want to stay because of so many guest already in house.

27th February

Finally the day came whose rumi was patiently waiting for. Her nikah with zayan.

The air buzzed with excitement as the clock ticked closer to the auspicious moment at the wedding banquet.

Both families were engulfed in a whirlwind of activity, their joy palpable in the lively atmosphere.

In Rumi's room, a makeup artist delicately retouched the bride's makeup.

Amina, stood in a corner, her eyes glistening with tears that seemed to defy the warnings from relatives about ruining the carefully applied makeup.

The room itself echoed with laughter, chatter, and the warmth of relatives.

On the other side zayan was ready and sitting with boredom like it's not his own wedding. Ayesha, hana was busy arranging everything. And everyone was busy.

Soon it was time to go to wedding banquet. And both families left their home for venue.

The men of Siddiques had already prepared for the arrival of the 'Barat.'

Rumi was escorted in one of room of banquet waiting for her soon to be husband.

She was adorned in a stunning golden lehenga, showcasing intricate embroidery and traditional craftsmanship. Her ensemble included a matching veil, delicate jewelry, and henna-adorned hands, reflecting both cultural richness and bridal elegance.

 Her ensemble included a matching veil, delicate jewelry, and henna-adorned hands, reflecting both cultural richness and bridal elegance