5. Nafrat | hatred | نفرت

❝Todunga Guroor Aise
Toote Ho Khwab Jaise
Rakh Doon Ana Kuchal Ke
Tanha Jiye Tu Kaise

Saari Duniya Tujhko Dikhegi
Rookhi Rookhi Si
Jaise Koi Shaakh Khizaan Main
Sookhi Sookhi Si

Pattay Ki Tarha Phir
Tujhko Nazar Se
Main Gira Dunga

Kya Hoti Hai Bewafai
Tujhe Karke Dikha Dunga
Kya Hoti Hai Bewafai
Tujhe Karke Dikha Dunga

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Author's POV

As Hana exited the Siddiqui house, rage consumed her. How audacious of her parents to seek Rumi's hand without consulting her, and worse, for their beloved son, whom she adores with every ounce of her being. He is her only brother, and she cannot fathom allowing him to marry that attention-seeking girl. Her disdain for Rumi is profound; how could she possibly become her sister-in-law? As the sole daughter of her household, her parents didn't even deem it necessary to consider her opinion.

Immediately upon entering her car, Hana called Zayan, demanding his presence at home. Ayesha and Yusuf hesitated to discuss the matter further, gauging Hania's visible disapproval. The journey home was filled with an ominous silence, a storm before the quietude.

Upon reaching home, Hana confronted her parents.

"Ammi? Abbu? Can you explain what just happened there? I'm not in the mood to figure everything out myself," she said, folding her arms.

Yusuf and Ayesha exchanged glances before responding.

"Hana beta, it was decided long ago that Rumi would be the only daughter-in-law of this house, and today we went for a proposal. That's it. What's there to understand?" Yusuf calmly explained.

Ayesha chimed in, "You should be happy; your brother will be married to Rumi. She is not just your sister-in-law, but a girl you've known since childhood. Besides, what does she lack? Career? Beauty? Intelligence? She's innocent as well."

Hana's eyes was red now hearing rumi's appreciation from her own parents. But she dangerously chuckled.

Hana's eyes reddened upon hearing Rumi's praises from her own parents, but she chuckled dangerously. "So, it was decided that she would marry my only brother, and I didn't know? And, yeah, Rumi and the word 'innocent' can't fit in the same sentence. Do you even know her? Have you lived with her? I live with her, and only I know how cunning she is. What is she really behind that innocent mask?" she burst out, shocking her parents with the bitterness in her words.

"What happened to you, Hana? You were never like this. When did you become so bitter, especially towards your husband's sister, whom you spent your childhood with?" Ayesha said, tears streaming down her face. Hana, however, showed no remorse.

"I don't know which childhood you're talking about, but I'm telling you, Zayan bhai won't marry that spoiled brat Rumi."

“WHAT?” came a voice from the entrance living room where zayan stood with clenched jaw and tight fist. Hana cool down a little after seeing her brother.

“zayan you came. Maria bring a glass of water for chote baba.” yusuf said to a maid. And ayesha wiped her tear and smiled at zayan. (Little master)

“I don't want water baba. I need answer what I'm hearing? My marriage with that Rumi??”

yes we went for asking rumi's hand for you and they asked us for some time.” Yusuf said calmly. Now Hana was enjoying the show because she knew very well that her brother won't accept Rumi. She have done a lot for that.

“you went for proposal before asking me.ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS BABA??” Zayan shouted , frustrated.

“MIND YOUR LANGUAGE ZAYANA RAZA KHAN.”  Ayesha couldn't hold herself that her son was raising his voice against her baba. Her heart was furious; first her daughter, and now her son had also crossed his limit today.

“YOU CAN'T TALK TO YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT.” She added further.

“and you both can do whatever you want? You only find that girl in whole universe for me? Yes I told you that I will marry whom ever you want. But that girl. I won't marry her.” zayan said with the point of his finger on 'that girl'.

“what is wrong with you both? Why do you hate that innocent girl that much?” Yusuf asked, puzzled by their behavior. Zayan was about to say something but stopped when Hania shook her head at him.

"That bitch didn't even set a foot in our house aur ane se pehle hi ghar me fasaad khada kar diya.”
Hania spat (That bitch didn't even set foot in our house, and she created chaos. She's wreaking havoc in our home)

Ayesha got furious at the term 'bitch' and slapped Hania hard on the right cheek.

"Ammi!!!" Zayan shouted, catching her from falling. Hania was shocked that her mother had raised her hand for Rumi.

“what ammii!! I'm not saying anything doesn't mean she will curse that girl.” Yusuf held Ayesha, stopping her from saying more. Hania shook her head and held Zayan's hand.

“I will marry any girl you want but not her ammi baba. And you can't blackmail me by throwing me out of house. As I live on my own.”  Zayan said, dragging Hania with him to her room.

Ayesha and Yusuf were at a loss, not anticipating that seeking Rumi's hand for a proposal would cause such chaos at home.

Hania and Zayan entered the room, and Hania immediately sat on the bed, pulling her knees to her chest. Zayan went toward her and held her hand.

“me use kabhi maaf nhi karungi bhai. Because of her my ammi, my ammi slapped me for the first time. And that too because I called her bitch which she actually is.” hania sobbed.

Zayan hugged her.

“shh bacha koi baat nhi ammi hai tumhari aur rahi baat us Rumi ki to me use chhodunga nhi” he said gritting his teeth. He loved his family but hania? Hania is a piece of his heart. And hell would break loose to avenge the tears of his sister.
(I won't leave that girl)

“Aap usse shadi toh nahi karenge na bhai?” Hania asked, sniffing. Her face right now was dripping innocence. (You won't marry her right?)

“tumhe lagta hai jis ladki ki vajah se meri bhn ki aankhon se aansoo nikle, me usse shadi karunga?” he asked and she shook her head. (Do you think I will the girl, who made me sister cry?)

“bhai vo bht buri hai bht buri hai.” she again started crying.
(She is so bad bhai, she is so bad)

“chup ho jao meri jaan me jaanta hu.” he said and his eyes were red with rage. And it was only directed at one person.
(Keep quiet my love I know)

“I hate you Rumi.” he mumbled before going to his room.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Finally hania got a slap which ahe deserve from first chapter. Satisfying?? ❤✨

Sorry for late update guys!! But  i hope today's chapter was worth your time. I hope it clear your doubt a little that why sister-brother duo hate her. I know it's not complete reason but wait and watch you will understand.

Last tell in comments section are you coffee person or tea person??? ❤