2. Jazbaat | Emotions |جذبات

❝Aisa kyun kar hua janu naa
Main janu naa o..o..
Dil sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne
chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne
chala hai tu.❞

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Continues......

Haniya and Taha entered their room, while Amina busied herself preparing dinner for the arrival of Hania's family, the Khans.

The Khans and Siddiquis had been friends for a long time. Haniya had been in love with Taha since her teenage years, and was fortunate when Amina Siddiqui proposed the union between her son and Haniya, an offer Ayesha Khan gladly accepted. Because Taha have everything a girl and parents could desire for.

Soon everybody heard the voice of doorbell and rumi's heart skipped a beat . After offering salah and praying for love,She readied herself for someone special. doorbell echoed and her hands nervously wiped the sweat from her suit. Many thoughts was going through her mind.Would he look at me? Or he would ignore me just like he always does? What if I embarrassed myself in front of him no no no I won't go down stairs. She thought and closed her eyes.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Rafiq went to answer the door and hania was on stairs to welcome her family.

Recalling the recent trip, it was a unique arrangement where Taha's business took him to Dubai, and Amina suggested Hania accompany him for an overdue honeymoon for two months.

Rafiq opens the door and welcome Yusuf Raza khan, (Hania's father) with a hug.

"Assalamualaikum mere dost and bhabi."

"Ammiiii" hania came and hugged ayesha tightly. They found comfort in each other's embrace.

"walikum assalam meri jaan" yusuf replied patting rafiq's shoulder.

Amina, Haniya, joined the welcoming committee in the living room. Hania embraced her father, expressing how much she had missed him.

"dad I missed you soo much" hania said still hugging him.

"dad ki jaan dad missed you too. mujhe tumhari kami tumhari vidai karne ke baad itni mehsoos nhi hui jitni tumhare do maheen dubai jane se hui hai." she giggled and snuggle more into him. Everyone laughed and yusuf made innocent face. (I didn't feel your absence after bidding you farewell as much as I missed you after you went to dubai)

" Hamare ghar ki do chirag hai hana and rumi. Our house was so quite without her." rafiq interrupted. He meant it as a compliment but his last line sound as a taunt to amina. On which she tried to control her smile. (Hana and rumi are two lights of our home.)

"ha to bhai meri bacchi hai hi esi jaha jati hai bas usi ghar ko abaad kar deti hai." Ayesha said in proudly. (Yes brother my daughter is like that only. She bring joy wherever she goes.)

"ha bhabi ap theek keh rahi hai." Amina replied back with half heartily. (Yes bhabi you're right)

Taha came downstairs also to meet his in-laws. He warmly greeted them. Taha didn't have any problem with her family but it was with hania.

It wasn't long when rumi decided to come out of her room. She was descending from stairs when ayesha notices her and her eyes beamed at her. She stood up from sofa and went toward her. But rumi's eyes was searching for only one person.

 But rumi's eyes was searching for only one person