Can you get pregnat by being in the same pool as a touchy couple?

Because of Lola's looks, one might believe she was a mean girl. She was the prettiest and most desired of the all the young lady dolphins, so by the book she was supposed to be the most dull and shallow of the group. However, that was  simply untrue. Behind that gorgeous appearance, hid an even more gorgeous heart ❤️.
Sadly, hardly anyone paid any attention to it.
Boris, the harsh dolphin who bullied John, was her childhood sweetheart  and was with time becoming more of a middle aged bitter-heart. Their story went from a fairytale to a complex drama about family abuse, since Boris was an emotionally unstable violent and distant boyfriend she couldn't get rid of.

His behaviour with john was simply unacceptable  in Lola's eyes. She felt sympathy for the lonely dolphin, who was just searching for love, and despised her boyfriend's behaviour toward him and everybody else.
She was worried about John because Boris really knew how to tie someone up. That's why she went to check how he is.
When she swam to the supposed place at the bottom of the ocean, where her lover sometimes left his victims, she had to pass a thick labyrinth of algae. She didn't even have time to avoid a bunch of plastic bags in which she soon found herself caught in.
She assumed John saved himself and tried to do that as well, but as she was wiggling around, she felt something sticky around her lower stomach.
She didn't pay it much mind, and managed to set herself free soon enough.
She swam back a little shaken up, but safe.
One thing she didn't know was that's the miracle of creation has just been set into motion.

A.n.:hello lovelies, thanks for reading, have a nice day
XOXO,  go piss girl