Chapter 19: Heal or damage?

Start from the beginning

I was taken aback with sudden accusation.. Me? In love? With him? Am I?

"I-I don't! " I said avoiding the questioning stares I was getting.

He was about to say something again, but no! I won't let him make me more confused! 

I already had a lot to deal with and these stupid questions and whatever he wanted to hear.. I wasn't going to keep up with this.

Harshly, I opened the car door and furiously got out walking away.

"Wait!" P'Phuwin was following me.. What now?

"If you are done with these stupid questions, leave me alone!!" I shouted angrily.

But of course! Both of them have the same genes... STUBBORN!

He walked up to me and held my hands,

Suddenly, I felt chills running inside with sudden touch. His gaze was softening..

"Be honest! When I flirt with you... What do you feel?" 

What's with the sudden question? Wait- 

"Funny." I blurted out.

"I feel like you are a great company to be with and all those flirting made me laugh a lot. " I added.

He left my hands and looked straight to my eyes,

"And when Gem is with you.. What do you feel?"

I froze with the question.. I lowered my gaze not wanting any eye contacts.. 

What do I feel? 

Annoyed? Comfortable? Sad? Flustered? Happy? Betrayed? Joy? Lo-

"Your silence say it all!" I looked up confused.. 

He just gave me a gentle smile.. and his eyes twinkled with excitement.

"You love him."

...

I don't!! I don't !! 

I shake my head ready to debate, ready to deny but-

"okay.. I gotta go now! Don't think too much all night okayy." He ruffled my hairs and started walking to his car. 

No! NO! NOOOO

I have to clear up this misunderstanding.. No I don't love him! He betrayed-

"Phii stop! I-I don-" 

"Oh nong! Like I said, don't think more or your pretty brain will get damage. Or should I be a neurosurgeon just for you." He winked at me.

I stood there shock. How could he flirt with me so openly after making me left with my unanswered thoughts.

Before I remember, he was gone.

What was that! 

Why would he say that ? 

No.. Stop Fourth! They are all in this together!! Take that stupid words out your head! Yeah- Act like you never heard anything..

Shaking all the thoughts off my mind, I walked inside the apartment and met with silence.

But no matter how much I try, the conversation.. I can't forget it!

FUCKK!

.

.

.

.

<Time skip>