All good things start somewhere

Ding

Ding

Ding!

The elevator came to a rocky stop; the doors seemed to scream when they were forced to open against their will. 'Cheap bastard, won't even oil up the elevator doors' Fell thought as he walked through them. Nightmare had always looked for ways to keep money in his pocket whether it be swapping Cross' premium chocolate bars with dollar store chocolate and just reusing old wrappers or using his brother's shoes that he stole from the police station because his were falling apart either way you'd think since he has enough money to fuel a small country he'd just buy more shit or at the very least fix the elevator doors. Fell was deep in thought as his footsteps echoed off the sun bleached walls alerting anyone in the vicinity that he was there, at the end of the hall was an office labeled simply 'keep out unless instructed otherwise' you see it's just Nightmares office but since he isn't exactly surrounded by geniuses most of his employees can't seem to find it thus giving him a place to escape to. Fell knocked harshly on the thick glass door, the sound echoing loudly back into his 'ears' making him shudder a bit. The door cracked open and a very angry looking teal eye was now looking at him. "You're late…again" Fell let out a small chuckle. "Are you surprised?" The gloopy skeleton let out a huff as he opened the door more, "no I'm just disappointed, now come in." Fell walked in and sat in the empty seat across from Nightmare's. 

Fell heard the door close behind him as Nightmare began to walk back to his seat. "I called you in for something very important," Nightmare stated as he fell back into his chair, "on the way back from our expedition into the countryside we were surprised by the star fucks," the word surprised dripped with seething anger as it left his mouth, "Cross and Killer were the only ones with me at the time. They chased us for miles down the canal and nearly caught up to Cross, his piece of shit motor fell off his bike so he had nothing but pedals to work with." Fell's eyes widened at the story but let his boss continue. "We only got out thanks to the lumber shipment. We hopped the train once it started rolling and got off a couple towns away" He picked up a pen from his desk and flipped open one of his many notebooks and started writing out checks and lists of items that they needed.  "We lost a lot of the salvage and now are very low on certain supplies and-" Nightmares teal eye bounced about before he blinked and let out a deep sigh "Ineedyourhelp". Fell felt a shit eating grin form on his face as he looked his boss in the eye. "What was that? Speak up a bit will ya?" Nightmare's blood pressure was audibly rising. Nightmare rose slightly slamming his fists on the desk "I-YOU-..sigh" he sat back down, "I. Need. Your. Help" a slight quiver was audible in nightmares voice, Fell chuckled a slight bit before his grin changed to a small smile. "Of course I'd be happy to help ya out as long as I can do it alone..or with anyone else besides dust.." Nightmare raised his 'eyebrow' to this. "Did you two fight again?" Nightmare was curious because those were the only two who didn't get along during missions, not including the pranks everyone pulled on Cross but that's all in good fun right? Hopefully. "No he just…jumps into trouble easily and I don't need to babysit him while doing this." Fell picked up his phone and put it on do not disturb, he didn't want to hear anything from anyone besides his colleagues at the moment. "He's a wild card and i'm not good at handling it. He's cool otherwise though." Nightmare slid the list and a few checks towards the red undertoned skeleton. "We need everything on that list to stay comfortably above the line. Now normally I'd tell Cross or Error to join you but due to recent events and Error being the guard underground along with Horror it'd be safer for you to go alone." Fell got slightly annoyed by this, he didn't like to be babied. "What? Are you saying I couldn't go alone even if they were available? I'm not a fuckin kid I know how to handle the dopamine boy and a fucking squid!" Nightmare raised his hands defensively, "ok ok cool it fuckhead I didn't say that", he leaned a bit closer to Fell, "It isn't just ink and my brother anymore." Fell raised an 'eyebrow' to this, "did they finally recruit someone else?" Many have tried to get into the guardian's ring but none have actually been given a chance……until now that is. Nightmare leaned back and nodded. "Admittedly I didn't get a good look at his face since half of it was covered by a blue ibandana he had around his neck," His eyes squinted as he tried to remember the mysterious skeletons features, "he was a buckshot to say the least, he had amazing aiming with his attacks he damn near hit me when I was doing my best to not swerve into a fucking ditch." Fell's mouth was slightly agape, not many people can get close to Nightmare let alone actually almost hitting him. "Though I am glad he lacked in close range attacks," Nightmare's mouth contorted into a small smile, "he froze like a deer in headlights when one of Cross' knives almost hit him". Nightmare checked the time and saw that it was almost time for him to leave, "I'll tell you more later but for now start shopping for what's on that list, try to get it all by the end of the week, with my brother snooping closer to this town I don't want to be up here any longer than needed."
Fell assured him that everything will be done by the end of the week. They exchanged goodbyes and Fell was on his way.