1

Belle

"Lacy i really don't want to go to a party the first week of being in college, i didn't even do that shit while i was in high school" I said harshly as I had been arguing my point for over an hour.

"Bells come on live a little, it'll help you meet some people. If not for yourself do it for me, i'm an easy target when i drive and i'm going to need a DD" Lacy plead.

"Okay fine, but only for an hour then we're going back to our dorm." I sighed.

i really don't want to go.

Lacy's bright blue eyes and long dark blonde hair whipped around with her head to look at me as she squealed "you won't regret this!" to which Belle scoffed doubtful.

"hey give yourself credit, this is the first time i've ever convinced you to go to a party with me in our 8 years of friendship that's win for you..partially me too but still mainly you!"

"yeah right, you're just lucky i'm a great best friend and i don't want another call at 3am of you telling me you're drunk in some waffle house bathroom throwing up your guts" I laughed and moved around Lacy while unpacking the rest of my boxes.

"I think you should wear this, you can barrow it. It would go with your green eyes and that dark red hair you have going for you" she said handing me a dark emerald green body con two piece.

A mini skirt and a v-neck tank top. I looked at it and then looked at her giving her the absolutely not where the hell did you get that look.

"trust me bells it looks better on, covers more!" she added trying to get me to say yes, even adding a very dramatic pout.

"Lace, i love you, but no." i laughed then added "you do realize it's august...and like 40 degrees at night, right? i'm not freezing my ass off to get cat called" i said as i went back to my boxes.
"i love you too" she mumbled disappointingly.

The next morning i woke up around 7am to get ready to go sign up to be tutor and then for my first class at 10am.

I got up dragging my body to the bathroom, Lacy already left since her first class was starting now. I brushed my teeth and brushed through my hair that was a mess since i slept with it wet.

I quickly pulled out my straighter, straightening it quickly then did a my small winged eyeliner with some mascara then put on some baggy low rise jeans with a dark blue cropped sweatshirt before making my coffee and eating a breakfast sandwich. I checked the time that read 8:15 so i grabbed my bag quickly and threw on my tan platform low ankle uggs before rushing off to my car to get there on time.

I talked to the teacher quickly getting myself signed up for being a tutor then walked back to my car because I had at 20 minutes to spare before class, but i'm always early because i'm too scared to be late.

I sat in my car turning up 'the blue by gracie abram's' singing along quietly scrolling through my phone when i hear a bang on the front of my car causing  me to jump as i look up.

I see a tall brunette with medium length hair and brown eyes maybe? couldn't exactly tell the the color from where i was and i gave him a wtf??? face while he just stood there.

I opened my car door and hopped out taking out my keys and my things "dude what the hell?" i said louder than i had meant to, but i was annoyed so i didn't really care.

I moved to the front of my car and shoved him over a bit to make sure it wasn't dented.

"I'm Greyson" he said with a smirk

"Okay Greyson why the hell would hit my car?" i said coldly.

"Oh yeah, my bad i tripped" he said with a small laugh

" 'tripped' " i said repeating him before taking a deep breath before continuing "then why are you still standing here, go on" i said waving him off as i turned around to lock my car and walked to my classroom rushing to get there hoping i wasn't already late.

I got there and class hadn't started i let out my breath that i didn't realize i was holding and got settled down for class.