"Stay."

What? Had I heard her properly?

"Clarke?"

"Yes, I'm here."

"Stay with me"

I don't know what to do. I barley know this girl and she wants me to sleep with her?

"Please." she added.

"Um, okay." I scootch up the bed and lay beside her.

I'm laying on top of the covers because it would feel weird to be under them with her. I'm laying on my back staring at the ceiling when she speaks again.

"Thank you."

I stayed silent and didn't reply. Soon enough I could hear her lightly snoring. Do I leave now that she's asleep? Do I creep out and go back to my room with Wells? I decide to wait a bit longer so I'm sure she's fully asleep. I close my eyes while I wait for 10 minutes to go by.

9:45am

I am awaken by a knock on the door. I shoot up into a sitting position. I immediately put my arm on the person laying beside me.

"Wells, omg, Wells wake up what time is is?"

I get no answer.

"Wells?"

I look down beside me and am completely shocked. It's fucking Lexa. When did this happen? Why am I in her bed?

Another knock on the door.

"Lexa wake up! Is Clarke with you? Wells can't find her downstairs"

I jump out of the bed and rush to open the door. It's Lincoln. Right when he sees my face he contorts to a shocked expression. Then it changes to a... smirk?

"Umm hey, Wells is wondering where you are. You should probably head downstairs."

"Yea thanks" I push past him and hurry downstairs. What the fuck just happened? Was I there the whole night? When did I even get there?

"Clarke!" Wells yells at me the second I turn the corner at the bottom of the stairs.

"Where the hell were you? You weren't in bed and not in any of the bathrooms either."

"Yea... about that." I look down at my feet in... shame?

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know but... I kinda um.. you know... woke up with Lexa?"

"You're joking."

"I wish"

"Bro. What the fuck do you mean "you know"! How the fuck? Why were you in her bed?!"

"I wish I knew! I have no recollection of anything. I remember getting here and getting in bed with YOU and going to sleep!"

"What's going on?" It wasn't Wells's voice this time. It was Lexa's.

"Nothing, we were just getting ready to leave." I instantly spit out. I can barely look at her. My memory is so so clouded. Did we... do anything? I faintly remember her flirting with me at the party. I'm not even into girls! So I definitely didn't do anything with her. Right?

I finally look up at her and our eyes meet.

"Um okay." Is all she says. She turns around and disappears into the kitchen.

"Let's get our things and leave."

"Yea sure good idea." Answers Wells.

Five minutes later we are both ready to leave. We left the clothing Lincoln lent us folded on the bed and put the clothes we wore last night back on. My shirt smelt like alcohol and I was already looking forward to my post party shower when we get home.