3

It is around 1:45 pm when my mom came downstairs. "Good afternoon honey" she pulled me into a hug. "Good afternoon mom. How was work last night?" "Long. Very very long. Some kids came in with alcohol poisoning, I guess they were trying to get their last bit of partying in before school tomorrow." She laughs

"Shit! Schools tomorrow I keep forgetting to pack my bag."

By 3pm I have re packed my school bag and got my outfit ready for tomorrow. I picked out some black leggings, a long dark blue shirt, a black zip up sweater and my converse.

"You ready for school tomorrow? Cuz I'm not" wells texted me.
"Yea me neither. I am not ready to go back"
"Ugh I wish we had another week off."
"Me too :("
"You ready to see everyone again?"
"Fuck no. I mean I miss my other friends I guess but hell no I don't want to see anyone else."

I have friends but not many close ones. Wells is my closest friend. I am friends with people like Finn, Raven, Octavia, Bellamy, Murphy and some other people but we're definitely not close. My friend group consists of me, Wells, Jasper and Monty and others, who I'm not even that close with.

We continue our conversation.

"Haha I feel you. Can you pick me up tomorrow?"
"Of course :)"
"See you tomorrow clarky"
"See you tomorrow big man😉"

I alway drive Wells to school. He has a license and a car, but it's old and unreliable. It's broken down multiple times on the way to school, so now I just drive him everyday. His dad makes good money because he works on the city council, but he always makes Wells pay for things like a car because he wants him to "work for his stuff". Understandable I guess, my dad always wanted me to do that too.

It's 7:30pm now and I just had my back to school everything shower. I get into my pjs and hop into bed. I know I'm going to have to take some melatonin tonight since I've been going to sleep so late recently.

10:30

The metatonin pills I took 45 minutes ago are staring to kick in now. I can barely keep my eyes open so I give into the sleepiness and doze off dreading the next day.

Lexas POV:

Costia hasn't been returning any of my calls or texts. I am so upset. She cheated on me and now she's ignoring me acting like I'm the problem. Our one and a half year relationship gone down the drain. Thoughts start popping into my head.

Was I not good enough? Did I not treat her good enough? Was she bored of me? Was the sex not good enough? All it took for her to cheat was some alcohol, and a prettier and taller version of me. I fucking hate being lesbian. I guess the second she saw another masculine girl she couldn't contain herself. Costia always wants me to be more masc than I already am. She always hated it when I wore crop tops because it's to "girly" and they didn't "suit me".

Other girls have tried going for me while I've been with Costia but I've always denied them. I loved her. I gave her all the love I had.

And that girl staring at me after Costia broke up with me in the sandwich store? God that made me so mad. People can never seem to mind their own business.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. "Come in" I say wiping away my tears. "Are you okay honey?" My mom asked me. I couldn't even answer, I just broke down and started crying. I was not okay. My mom sat beside me on my bed and pulled me into a hug. "The first break up is always the worst. But it will get better soon honey." She was trying to consolidate me. I didn't say anything, I just cried into her arms.

Eventually I stopped crying and mom left my room. I went into the shower and blasted my music hoping that will steer away all the thoughts away.

I set my alarm for school tomorrow and laid in bed. A tear rolls down my cheek at the same thought from earlier.

Was I not good enough?