A Dance With the Dastardly (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

"Good girl," he praises in a low, sultry growl, "suddenly learned how to listen huh?" Your mind replays your last hook-up when you'd said you were his as he relentlessly pounded you.

"I-I- '' you begin to interject, wanting to plead your innocence.

"I don't wanna hear it," he warns, closing the door. His eyes still stare hard at you, into you. "Face down, ass up. Now," he orders, leaving no room for argument. Nervously you flip yourself over. Face down, ass up. Just like he says. Your body is positioned just how he ordered and you suddenly feel an overwhelming sense of shame, being presented to him like that. That's exactly what he wants.

Your eyes are closed while you try and steady your breaths, not wanting him to see your vulnerability. You hear a buckle clink, a gun belt fall to the floor, boots kicked off, and rustling of clothes all too slowly and quickly at the same time. The floorboard creaks under his weight as he approaches the metal-framed bed. You jump as his rough, calloused hand brushes your lower back.

"Look at'chu," he purrs, accent prominent. You suck in a quick breath as you feel his fingers ghost over your now-throbbing clit. His finger easily slides through your folds and prods at your slick entrance, lubricated from the events you'd imagined while waiting for him. "So wet already," he says, pausing a moment before continuing. "This for someone else, girl," he asks in a dangerous voice, now so close to your ear you can hear his tongue click as he speaks.

"N-no, Sir," your voice is unsupported, winded from the desperation of your body. His hands move, both now caressing the globes of your ass. A sharp stinging pain takes your breath away, his hand snapping against your rear.

"I don't believe you," he growls, nipping at your earlobe now. Another strike pulls a cry from your lips. "You better keep it down girl. Want the whole damn camp to know I fuck you like a little whore?"

"No... Sir," you whine as you feel him slip a thick finger into your wet heat. The digit glides easily into your velvet walls.

Whimpers begin to fall from your mouth as he pumps his finger inside of you, curling it to hit your most sensitive spots.

"I saw you dancin' with him," he says adding another finger, pulling a dirty moan from your throat. "You fuckin' him too? Dirty little thing," he comments, still abusing your g-spot.

"No," you grunt, pushing back to grind into his fingers. "I just... wanted... to... dance..." you argue, each one of your words punctuated by the thrust of his fingers.

"Still ain't believe ya. You're gonna have to prove it," his voice is gravely, dangerous, and arousing all at the same time. "C'mon. Give it to me," he tempts you, "get yourself off on my fingers." That's all he has to say before becoming wild.

Pushing up onto your elbows, you begin to writhe desperately against his hand. Your back arches and bends as you chase the reward of a climax. Your dripping cunt clenched around his fingers, your walls fluttering as he begins to rub your clit with his other hand. Your breathing becomes heavy and everything except for release is forgotten. Just before you reach the point of no return, the orgasm is callously taken from you as Arthur removes his soaked fingers. A cry fainting fear escapes your throat, dry from panting like a wild dog.

"Please!" Your voice is desperate, pleading. Quickly, Arthur seizes your wrists, stopping you from stroking your swollen clit.

"Not so fast. You wanna beg? I'll make you beg," he says harshly in your face. "On your knees, now," he orders, the thought of disobeying not even crossing your lust-hazed mind.

Gathering yourself as quickly as possible, you wobbly slide to your knees on the floor facing the windowed wall. You now see he's taken the liberty to be as bare as you, his stiff cock standing at attention in front of your face. The alcohol and arousal want nothing more than to take his length down your throat. Your mouth drops open and you stick your tongue flat against his head.