"Recently emerged small company called Tangyuan. The former owner was Qi Yuanhan. But recently, they brought in an executive named Bai Yurou. They are being very secretive," Huo Junxian explained.

Gu Siyu frowned, "And they are meeting this time..."

"Jin Yuansen wants to collaborate with their small company. He has hoarded a few pieces of land and plans to sell them before he goes to jail. Otherwise, once he's in prison, he won't be able to supervise them, and he'll end up benefiting others," Huo Junxian said.

"Your Huo family is so influential, and you have a tumultuous relationship with Jin Yuansen. Does this Qi Yuanhan dare to oppose you? Is she asking for death?"

"They are both expanding and don't care about their lives." Huo Junxian said, "In fact, this Qi Yuanhan is similar to Jin Yuansen. Both run companies behind the scenes. It's too complicated to explain briefly."

Gu Siyu nodded, understanding that it was all a game.

In matters of business, it's challenging to distinguish right from wrong. There are only winners and losers. Gu Siyu didn't understand it, but she considered herself part of Huo Junxian's side for now. Anything that encroached on their interests didn't seem like a good thing.

Before this, the two of them hadn't set secret signals or discussed what Gu Siyu was going to do. Lies can't have a rehearsed script; otherwise, if the two are too consistent, the story loses credibility.

Gu Siyu was a natural liar. She could adapt on the fly, saying whatever came to her mind and playing however she wanted.

Huo Junxian hadn't asked her either. Her role was to support whatever lie Gu Siyu told.

When necessary, maybe Gu Siyu would involve her in the deception.

I wonder how well liars and lunatic understand each other.

While waiting, Gu Siyu touched the small scar on her index finger. It was burned by the plastic tube used to hang a water bottle, igniting the plastic tube with a lighter, and causing droplets of melted glue to fall on her finger, creating blisters.

Gu Siyu was thinking she could actually mess up this whole thing, not put in too much effort. If Jin Yuansen saw through her lies, she would be useless to Huo Junxian.

Confident in her acting skills but not trusting Huo Junxian completely, Gu Siyu said, "Remember, act just enough to create some conflict between us. We can't fix it if it goes too far.

"Do you want it to be a bit more extreme?" Huo Junxian asked, smiling.

"You're still in the mood for jokes." Gu Siyu recalled a time when she tricked Jin Yuansen and Huo Junxian played a more extreme role. Now, she suspected it was too much like a professional act, and that's why Huo Junxian liked to play along with her. She said, "Let's go with a more normal approach."

"Alright." Huo Junxian reminded her, "Be careful and don't hurt yourself. Call me if anything happens."

They didn't bring bodyguards today; it would be strange to have a group of them. Their goal was not to deceive Jin Yuansen with a show of force but to find fault with him together.

Suddenly, Gu Siyu remembered something and asked, "Does Chen Tao know about this?"

"No, only the two of us know." Huo Junxian replied.

No wonder Chen Tao disliked her so much. He probably thought she was a bad influence on Huo Junxian, even though it was Huo Junxian who was seducing her.

After waiting for a long time without seeing anyone, Gu Siyu mumbled, "Really can chat." She pushed open the car door and said, "Let's eat first. It's easier to observe while eating. Waiting like this, who knows how long it will take, and letting Jin Yuansen see us together makes it easier for him to figure things out."