Gu Siyu: [Want their autographs?]

He Xiao: [No, I'm not a fan of celebrities. Mainly, I don't dare to strike up a conversation, hahaha.]

Gu Siyu: [Take care and take a taxi over.]

He Xiao: [Okay, thanks for Siyu's first-class cabin sponsorship!]

After replying to the messages, Gu Siyu also noticed the bathroom door opening. Huo Junxian, her body still wet, had changed into a thin short-sleeved shirt. She was wearing Gu Siyu's clothes, and it seemed like she wasn't wearing anything inside, with the fabric appearing empty.

"Did you order takeout?" Huo Junxian asked.

"I did. Isn't it uncomfortable to cook in this hot weather? Just enjoy it if you can." Gu Siyu reclined on the sofa, leaning to the side.

Around three o'clock, the doorbell rang. It was the takeout Gu Siyu had ordered – fried chicken and beer. She placed the items on the coffee table in the living room, and Gu Siyu went to turn on the old TV, a relic from the early 2000s.

Gu Siyu introduced her antique TV, saying, "I brought it back from the flea market during high school, fifty bucks. It pained me for a whole month."

"You don't seem to watch TV much," Huo Junxian asked, "Why did you buy it?"

Unable to turn on the TV, Gu Siyu gave it a couple of slaps. The screen became blurry, with the sound tuned to a local channel, filled with snowflakes, making it hard to see what was being broadcast.

Gu Siyu said, "Just hearing the sound makes it feel like home."

It was strange how, from the first year of junior high to the third year, her temperament became increasingly unrestrained. However, as she approached eighteen, around the age of fifteen, her courage suddenly diminished. She had to turn on the lights when entering a dark room, and when she came back, if she couldn't hear any sound, her ears would play tricks on her, always feeling like someone was knocking on her door. Helpless, she saved up some money and bought a TV.

They ate while listening to the sound. Gu Siyu opened the beer and asked Huo Junxian if she wanted some. Huo Junxian shook her head, not a fan of beer. Gu Siyu drank alone. When she was about to finish, Huo Junxian asked her to share, so Gu Siyu went to the fridge and brought out a bottle of orange soda for her.

Incidentally, she also took out the documents from last time and threw them at Huo Junxian.

Huo Junxian didn't catch it, and the papers fell to the ground. She wore gloves while eating fried chicken and asked, "Can you open the soda for me?"

Gu Siyu peeled the can and handed it to her. The water droplets on the bottle wet her fingers. It had the scent of oranges, and she wiped it dry with a tissue.

"Do we need to talk about He Xiao?" Huo Junxian asked calmly, taking a sip of the soda.

Gu Siyu raised an eyebrow, instantly becoming less calm. She said, "I did what you told me. I don't plan to have any more dealings with her. What else do you want?"

Her tone wasn't great, destroying the atmosphere she had managed to warm up. She finished the last sip of beer, exhaled, and tried hard to suppress her irritable temper, saying, "I think if we're going to cooperate, there's no need to be in constant opposition. We should have some understanding between us, right?"

Huo Junxian pressed the can against the table, "Well, we should both be more straightforward."

Gu Siyu had a sip of beer. She sat on a cushion with her back against the sofa, eating to fill her stomach. She slowly said, "Let me reiterate. He Xiao is my friend, including Duan Jiayang. They are both good people, regardless of how crazy we are. I cannot let them get into trouble because of us."