Chapter 9

Gis party outfit

Gis party outfit

The anticipation hung heavy in the air as I stood in front of my mirror, deliberating over my outfit for Jamal's party. The party scene was not my usual scene, but with Karan and Mavis by my side, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. After a moment of hesitation, I settled on an outfit that was a compromise between my comfort zone and the party vibes.

As I finished the final touches, I've grabbed my bag and went outside
. Karan's car waited outside, engine humming with anticipation. I hopped in the front seat, leaving Mavis to claim the back. Karan greeted me with a grin.

" you guys ready for this " he asked,

"As ready as I'll ever be," I replied, offering a half-smile, my fingers fidgeting with the strap of my bag.

The car roared to life, and we were on our way to Jamal's party. Mavis had the address in her phone
"Gia, tonight's going to be fucking crazy . You love parties, remember?"

I chuckled nervously, "Yeah, I do. Let's just hope this one lives up to the hype my social battery is already draining just by us getting closer ."

As we drove towards the party destination, cars were there lots of cars we already couples making out outside what a wonderful view to see we get out the car walking inside

The pulsating beats of the music reverberated through the crowded house as we stepped into the heart of Jamal's party. The atmosphere was charged with energy, and the air was thick with the scent of anticipation. We surveyed the scene, taking in the familiar sights of a typical high school party making out, drinking, loud music that's going to lead someone to become deaf just so perfect isn't it

As we moved through the crowd, my senses heightened. I could feel the rhythm of the music coursing through me, a stark contrast to the usual quietness of my world. Mavis, with her phone still in hand, scouted for the best spot, and Karan navigated us through the lively sea of partygoers.

Suddenly, Alex materialized from the crowd and, in a surprising move, appeared right behind me. His presence sent a jolt through me, and I turned, a mix of surprise and curiosity on my face.

"Gianna You made it!" he exclaimed, his voice barely audible over the music. He seemed genuinely surprised, and a subtle smile played on his lips.

" here in the flesh ," I replied, attempting nonchalance but unable to shake off the nerves.

Alex grinned, "I honestly didn't think you'd show. " He leaned in a bit, his lips near my ear to be heard over the music. " this is going to be insane"

The proximity and his touch sent a shiver down my spine. Physical touch-apparently, one of my love languages also my wirelines and Alex seemed to instinctively know that. I tried to maintain my composure, offering a sly smile.

" yeah maybe some surprises" I admitted, the corners of my lips twitching. "Let's see what this shit show have to offer." As we looked at each other locking eyes contact Alex was about to say something