how beomgyu broke bro code.

Beomgyu the troublemaker has to go to school once again and he is pissed off. His parents have to literally force him into the car and drive him to there he's so pissed. As Beomgyu heads over to school he decides to wreak havoc on the campus.

"Hey Beomgyu it's me the school interviewer come over here!!" 

Beomgyu glares at the woman calling for him to come over to her. Did she seriously not see the pure malice in his eyes that was currently taking over him? Beomgyu decided it would be in his best interest to ignore the woman calling for him. He just kept on walking towards the school, pretending he didn't hear a thing.

"Ayo come over here we got important questions to ask you you'll be on ....~Tiktok~....and you could go viral!!"

Beomgyu froze upon hearing those two words. The mere thought of going viral almost immediately got his attention. Beomgyu hesitantly made his way towards the woman calling for him with a pout on his face, he really wanted to ignore her but the thought of going viral intrigued him.

"Okay hello say your name before we interview you! 🎤"

Beomgyu rolls his eyes.

"My name is Beomgyu, don't really see the point in mentioning that but whatever."

He answers the woman, hoping they'd get on with the interview since he was getting annoyed from the fact that it was taking her so long to get to the point.

"Alright so what's your favorite thing about our school?🎤"

Beomgyu sighed in annoyance. What could he possibly say that wouldn't result in his suspension as this interview would definitely be getting broadcasted on the school's announcements. Beomgyu thought long and hard about a plausible answer to the woman's question before responding.

"Nothing."

Was he being honest? Perhaps, he most definitely did not like the school whatsoever but he wouldn't be caught dead admitting that out loud on an interview with everyone in the school watching.

"Awesome! Are there any students that you like here or that you want to shoutout?🎤"

Now that was something Beomgyu could answer truthfully without getting in trouble, though he probably would get a few glares but it didn't matter to him. Beomgyu gave the woman a genuine smile as he responded to her question with great enthusiasm.

"My best friend Taehyun is in this school! I love that guy he's the best!"

And that was the truth. Beomgyu had no idea how he got lucky enough to meet Taehyun but he was truly grateful for it.

"Aww that is so sweet that you love that guy is there anything else you want to say about our school?🎤"

Beomgyu thought to himself as he pondered whether or not he should tell the woman interviewing him what he really thought of the school...no, he probably shouldn't. The last thing Beomgyu wanted was to get himself in trouble. He decided to just stick to answering her questions in a way that would not have people questioning that he was lying. So he decided to just answer her question simply.

"Not really no."

"Okay great!! I'll see ya then if we get more questions to ask!!" That wraps up the interview lmao.

Beomgyu sighed in relief as the woman wrapped up the interview and decided to just return to causing mayhem on the campus as his thoughts wandered off to thinking how viral he was definitely going to be after this interview aired. He just couldn't wait for all the other students to fawn over him and start treating him like a celebrity.