Our last first first day of highschool

NATES POV:

                                              -🌅CHARLESTOWN MOST WANTED🌅-
     LILA🏄🏽‍♀️🌸:
so..are we just gonna ignore the fact we're seniors??

haden💪🏼🏈:
yes I don't wanna grow up. this class sucks ass too.

hay hay!🌊:
hey language! but at least we have it all together also PAY ATTENTION STOP TEXTING.

me:
woah sorry mother!?

My love 🐈‍⬛❤️:
yea sorry mommy😉

me:
LIVVY EXUCSE ME?

MADMAX🔫💪🏽:
wow ur girls gonna leave you nate, couldn't be me😭

LILA🏄🏽‍♀️🌸:
if you keep texting in here and don't focus up like hailey said..yes, it will be you.

*madmax is unactive*

*^~🌸🌊🌅🐚~^*
I put down my phone and see max give a big grin to Lila and she returns the expression. It's so great that we all have this class together..it's not so great that it's algebra. I hate math. But Lila is the smartest person I know I mean she's 16 and is a senior!! So we all have a reliable tutor!
I look across the the room and see my beautiful girlfriend, Olivia! I can't stop staring at her..she's so gorgeous and her hair! Her dark black hair that makes her pretty brown eyes stand out. She's everything I could dream for!
"Take a picture babes, it will last longer." Jason teases.
"Haha very funny" I say sarcastically.
"Phss pool party tonight I better see you there." Some tall jock guy says to Lila who's obviously uncomfortable. I see her give him a polite smile but she doesn't say anything and that kissed the guy off.
"no response? You little whore. Don't you have manners?" oh. hell. no.
"excuse me what?"
"You heard me you little bi-"
max..max punched him. Good. I look around to see all of us out of our seats ready to fight. The jock tries to punch back but max is simply just stronger, he grabs the guys fist and twists it. He then proceeds to get a strong grip on his neck and slam his face into the desk holding his hands behind his back and pressing his neck harder into the wooden desk.
"THAT IS ENOUGH." the school cop..shit.
"RUN!" Jere yells and pulls Hailey by the arm rushing past the cops. We all follow after them running off school campus like Lunatics breaking out of jail. Which technically isn't far off. We take the backroads and cut through the woods, which is my favorite shortcut to the beach!
"We've been running for ages." Jason complains out of breath
"I know I love it!" Lila and max run while holding hands..she's basically skipping. I reach out my hand to Olivia
"don't even think about it." Her arms fold around her body.
I frown and look at the ground.
"Fine."
"YAY!!" I smile very very hard my cheek bone hurts.
"Guys look! Boards!?" Hailey grabs two surf boards and leans one over the Lila.
"Surf off?!" She challenges and Lila agrees. At the end of all of it Lila one obviously. But me and Olivia left right after. Her parents are pretty strict so she had to be home in time for dinner. Hopefully she's not grounded for life..after the whole ditching thing.
She takes a step up to her front door then turns around to face me..for the first time ever she's taller! "Thanks for walking me babe." She plays with my hair like a puppy.
"Anytime liv." Then I do something ..something unexpected..
"I love you Olivia. I've loved you for ever! I know we're dating but ik you don't like labels and I know I can be really confusing and extra but I love you and I want you to know I-
"love you too." She cuts me off right after I say "I".
"I love you to Nate. I always have. I always will."
We kiss..we kiss long and it feels like nothing else in this huge world matters. Olivia is my girl and she loves me! My girl loves me! I love my girl!
"Goodnight Nate." She shuts the door.