Melancholy

He genuinely had no idea what to say. Of course, he felt bad. His hand rested on your head. You quickly slapped it away. "Listen.. Y/N..."

You looked up at him, your face was flushed. Tears didn't stop rolling down your cheeks. "Get away from me!", you yelled. You got back onto your feet. You were slowly backing up. He took a step towards you. "Listen..-" She wasn't thinking straight. To be quite frank she wanted to leave as soon as possible. She completely cut him off before being able to explain himself.

"No! You.. You're nothing but a fucki-"

"Y/N, please I'm trying to-"

"No!"

"I can explain, I-"

"What's there to explain? Huh? The fact that you're self centered? The fact that you think the world revolves around you and that you deserve everything?!"

He took a deep breath, trying not to raise his voice.

"Can you let me speak, for once?!"

He shouted back at you, you stared at him for a moment. That singular sentence made your blood boil.

"For once? FOR ONCE? I always let you speak. There wasn't one day where I didn't listen to you. But, now that I want to speak up I can't? Suddenly it's an issue when I do it You're just like him. You're JUST like Henry, if not worse."

Hearing the name of another man caused this feeling to creep up onto him. It was this undescribable feeling. Of course, remembered exactly who Henry was. He didn't like him from the start. Getting compared to someone like him made Norton annoyed.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

She soon realized she had never even told him about how she was married to Henry. She had her reasons, and she started screaming at him even more. Everyone has started to eavesdrop at the loud scene.

"It means you're a piece of shit. I should've never trusted you, loved you and got you here."

He scoffed, taking 2 big steps, completely looking down at you. "Is that how you really feel about me?" You glared up at him. Your fists were clenched. Tears didn't stop. "It's how I feel right now. I've protected you for so long.. I've put up with you... I-" You stuttered angrily.  "Meeting you was a mistake."